Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Toronto: $15 on Signup

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2016 1:45 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 19, 2013
289 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto: $15 on Signup

Similar to the ongoing UberEats offer

Ritual App is giving you a $15 credit.

You can follow the following steps to avail it:
  1. Download the Ritual app and sign up with code: 181UNIVERSITY.
  2. Place your order and they will let you know when the food is ready for pick up.
T&C
Available for new sign-ups only. $5 will be loaded at sign-up. $10 will appear automatically after you try ritual for the first time.[/B]

Good deal for the people working downtown, not sure if they offer a delivery at a price.
15 replies
Banned
Feb 19, 2013
289 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
Used it today. Got freshii Pangoa bowl.

Cost me ~5$ after the 5$ discount. Remaining 10$ were instantly credited to the account.
Also, got a reward with 20% discount on my next freshii order from Ritual.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
Cool thanks. I can get a free smoothie basically.
May 17, 2016
14 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
In case this code doesn't work, I saw another code the other day in the food court for essentially the same offer: RAC4
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
closest location to vancouver is wisconsin!? Umm....
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1599 posts
631 upvotes
Toronto
crichdr wrote: closest location to vancouver is wisconsin!? Umm....
I've used Ritual for a few weeks now. Great customer service. There was a problem with one of my orders and Ritual gave me a credit enough for a free lunch. After every order it'll ask you how the order was and if anything wasn't perfect they'll respond basically within the hour.

I love the ritual rewards where you get % off your next order, and of course I like how you can do a quick re-order and it will tell you when your food is ready so you go leave your office and just walk up to the cashier and pick your food up.

Highly recommend especially with the $15 credit.
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
gqbluez wrote: I've used Ritual for a few weeks now. Great customer service. There was a problem with one of my orders and Ritual gave me a credit enough for a free lunch. After every order it'll ask you how the order was and if anything wasn't perfect they'll respond basically within the hour.

I love the ritual rewards where you get % off your next order, and of course I like how you can do a quick re-order and it will tell you when your food is ready so you go leave your office and just walk up to the cashier and pick your food up.

Highly recommend especially with the $15 credit.
So you live in the states?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1599 posts
631 upvotes
Toronto
crichdr wrote: So you live in the states?
Whoops. Forgot to address the Wisconsin thing. According to the app they are available in Chicago and Toronto only. Not sure why it says the closest for you is Wisconsin. If you're out west the closest should be Chicago unless they are planning on launching in Wisconsin.
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
gqbluez wrote: Whoops. Forgot to address the Wisconsin thing. According to the app they are available in Chicago and Toronto only. Not sure why it says the closest for you is Wisconsin. If you're out west the closest should be Chicago unless they are planning on launching in Wisconsin.
The location probably is important to put in your title.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
1599 posts
631 upvotes
Toronto
crichdr wrote: The location probably is important to put in your title.
But it's not my thread...
Banned
Sep 24, 2014
523 posts
251 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
gqbluez wrote: But it's not my thread...
No excuses! Let's keep pointlessly bumping this to the front of the hot deals!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
crichdr wrote: No excuses! Let's keep pointlessly bumping this to the front of the hot deals!
Me too!

It's a safe assumption that if no location is mentioned, it's specific to Toronto.
Oct 26, 2015
595 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto,ON
GeeCee wrote: Me too!

It's a safe assumption that if no location is mentioned, it's specific to Toronto.
That too only downtown toronto
I try to buy smart but end up Penny wise Pound Foolish :(
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone with a NON-Toronto phone number, does the code apply successfully for you?

Also, does the initial $5 actually show up next to "Check your credits" right after sign up? Signed up but it still shows $0 credits.

Can anyone who successfully got the signup credit, can you PM me your invite link?
May 6, 2012
50 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
Worked for $5 off. Then got the $10 credit almost right away. Nice find OP
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Code: WATERPARK1 good for 15$ (new users only) courtesy my office elevator

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)