Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ritual

Toronto's St Clair West - $1 DOLLARFEST Food Festival (ends March 29th)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2021 1:18 am
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto's St Clair West - $1 DOLLARFEST Food Festival (ends March 29th)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 29, 2019
Retailer:
Ritual
Description:

Ritual is hosting a $1 Food Festival all over St. Clair West until March 29th, 2019: https://invite.ritual.co/DOLLARFEST

Ritual is an app that lets you order ahead and skip the line at your favourite restaurants in your local neighbourhood. Not only do you save time by ordering ahead, but you can also save money through perks available exclusively on the Ritual app.

Ritual has partnered with dozens of restaurants to organize a ‘$1 Food Festival’ until Friday, March 29th, 2019. During the festival, you’ll be able to order meals that are typically priced at over $10 for only $1! To make the deal even sweeter, you can order multiple times at different restaurants throughout the festival.

To find a complete list of participating restaurants, search “DOLLARFEST” in-app.

How to participate?

1. Download Ritual https://invite.ritual.co/DOLLARFEST
2. Search “DOLLARFEST” in-app to see all participating restaurants
3. Order and pick up your $1 meal
4. Invite friends to enjoy the $1 Food Festival with you!

Limit of 5 redemptions per customer. Offer can only be redeemed once per day during the festival duration. Offer can only be redeemed once at each restaurant during the festival duration. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Applicable to select menu items at participating restaurants. Promotion subject to change.
Last edited by Pochacco on Mar 25th, 2019 10:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
80 replies
Oct 24, 2009
433 posts
209 upvotes
North York
Thanks! Plan to go this week for some cheap meals
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
antigonah wrote: I love you @Pochacco and thankfully bikini season is still far away.
Smiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1643 posts
563 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!

In Toronto, most of the places are near St. Clair/Dufferin or Bathurst area. Definitely going to check it out this weekend.
Sep 7, 2011
352 posts
524 upvotes
Toronto
Nice! The previous ones were not quite convenient for me, but I live right next to the zone this time!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2392 posts
17566 upvotes
Repost, already posted for Vancouver and Ottawa - Toronto St Clair is new though.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
Leverage wrote: Repost, already posted for Vancouver and Ottawa - Toronto St Clair is new though.
Oops couldn't see the original thread - will edit it to Toronto st Clair west only

Mar 18, 2019
1 posts
Does that DOLLARFEST invite link you posted does it give the user referral credit, Pochacco?

I entered my sister's invite code () into the promo code box on the app in app and it gave me some credit towards my orders on the app making my order today free.
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
The build your own pizza at Pizza Del Arte is unlimited toppings, super delicious!
6A6332EA-03A1-4A5B-A151-0CB0D6647137.jpeg
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
Thanks so much! How did you hear about it? Did you post the last Toronto dollarfests? I never got any emails about them.
Jun 30, 2013
38 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
For existing users, be warned that if it's anything like the recent North York dollarfest, the code only worked once unless you referred a new user during the event, despite the fine print that says you can use it five times.
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
447 upvotes
mattto wrote: For existing users, be warned that if it's anything like the recent North York dollarfest, the code only worked once unless you referred a new user during the event, despite the fine print that says you can use it five times.
I was just able to add a second DOLLARFEST order, still $1.
Mar 15, 2019
90 posts
62 upvotes
antigonah wrote: I was just able to add a second DOLLARFEST order, still $1.
Same day/place or on a second day?
Jun 24, 2015
267 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
mmmm kiyo's spicy salmon handroll
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1595 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Participating locations
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2096 upvotes
Midland
mattto wrote: For existing users, be warned that if it's anything like the recent North York dollarfest, the code only worked once unless you referred a new user during the event, despite the fine print that says you can use it five times.
I had the same issue, but it seemed to be fixed with a few days left in the promo.
Apr 6, 2009
22 posts
60 upvotes
Yeah this happened to me & I couldn't figure out why. I thought I had done something wrong.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)