Rockport

2 Pairs for $129
Plus, free shipping sitewide
USE CODE 2X129 AT CHECKOUT
38 replies
Oct 21, 2016
40 posts
176 upvotes
Bought 2 pairs, thanks op. I missed last time because I was too lazy to get my credit card. I will not miss again.
Mar 9, 2011
187 posts
92 upvotes
Is it for all pairs of shoes on the site or just a limited selection?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2003
6620 posts
88 upvotes
Port Moody
this is great I needed some shoes , can you mix match of equal value? the good stuff already snapped up, dang
Mar 13, 2006
873 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
jetertmac wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 10:58 am
Is it for all pairs of shoes on the site or just a limited selection?
Not all shoes are part of the sale.
Nov 20, 2013
584 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
How wide are their regular shoes? Noticed you can filter for wide and extra wide.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4430 posts
550 upvotes
Bradford
There was a sign at Eaton Centre stating "2 pairs of shoes for $99. Selected styles, please visit in store for details."

Worth checking out.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
1022 posts
580 upvotes
Langley, BC
Was at The Bay yesterday, they also have many shoes including Rockports on clearance for 69.99 each. Was going to buy, but picked up some at Winners 2 days ago.
Jul 11, 2015
193 posts
92 upvotes
Victoria, BC
is this a good quality, comfortable brand? I know nothing about them. but this seems like a pretty darn good deal if they r of good quality and comfort, thanks OP!
edit, also anyone get the 15% extra when u sign up with a new email, to work with this deal?
You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.
Jan 20, 2011
18 posts
8 upvotes
jointedhornet wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 11:41 am
is this a good quality, comfortable brand? I know nothing about them. but this seems like a pretty darn good deal if they r of good quality and comfort, thanks OP!
edit, also anyone get the 15% extra when u sign up with a new email, to work with this deal?
I would say well made, not necessarily well designed (varies by model I suppose). I have been wearing a pair of World Tours for years and while they are definitely durable, the traction has always been questionable. For like a carpeted office they would last you for the rest of your life
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1791 posts
232 upvotes
jointedhornet wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 11:41 am
Not stackable with WELCOMECA15 coupon. Also for people who are new to rockport, a lot of the styles fit differently. Some are narrow, some are wider. But most are at least 0.5-1 size bigger than let's say Nike but comparable with Clarks. I was in the store and tried on 6 different shoes, and each one was a different length/width so it's impossible to really figure out, you need to make sure you are near a Rockport store to return if need be.
Oct 21, 2016
40 posts
176 upvotes
mtlboy wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 5:06 pm
Not stackable with WELCOMECA15 coupon. Also for people who are new to rockport, a lot of the styles fit differently. Some are narrow, some are wider. But most are at least 0.5-1 size bigger than let's say Nike but comparable with Clarks. I was in the store and tried on 6 different shoes, and each one was a different length/width so it's impossible to really figure out, you need to make sure you are near a Rockport store to return if need be.
Can you return to store or just mail return only? Is Rockport outlet store consider a Rockport store?
Nov 24, 2016
5 posts
mtlboy wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 5:06 pm
Their website doesn't say anything about returns in store. Was wondering if you've done it before or had any trouble doing it?