Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1791 posts
232 upvotes
adv02adskdd wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 5:13 pm
Their website doesn't say anything about returns in store. Was wondering if you've done it before or had any trouble doing it?
I called, and they said you can. But in the FAQ it says you can return only to certain locations, so I am not sure on outlets. I haven't received my online order to try it yet though.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1791 posts
232 upvotes
Wow just got off the phone with another agent. Apparently you can't exchange/return in any store in Canada. I told the agent another agent told me I could, so I will wait to see when I get my items. Worse case I will call back and complain and hopefully get free return shipping.
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
19135 posts
1397 upvotes
Thx OP, bought 2 of the more expensive ones last time.....good enough deal for $70 per pair...

Rockport used to make amazing shoes......high quality etc...

Nowadays, I would say they make ok shoes but for this price...it's worth it....

The shoes I got only have uppers made of real leather...rest (i.e sides etc) are man made...

Good enough to wear in the office and to and from....for those that want fancy shoes...get Allen Edmond seconds and keep them in the office (switch shoes when you get to and leave the office)...

The rockports are good beater shoes and decent enough to wear in the office..
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2008
1434 posts
607 upvotes
shiftkeyone wrote:
Aug 30th, 2017 11:22 am
How wide are their regular shoes? Noticed you can filter for wide and extra wide.

Regular should be D, wide should be 2E and extra wide should be 4E.

Folks, if you have wide feet like me, you want to buy Rockports for dress shoes and New Balance for sneakers. It's nice to have something that fits and is actually affordable.
Jan 14, 2014
40 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on August 30 and still haven't received a shipping notice. Can't login to their site either getting a transmission error and different browsers.
Dec 20, 2015
302 posts
117 upvotes
Nunavut
Still waiting for my two to ship from the last time. They charged my card immediately but it's been weeks and nothing has even shipped.
😃😃😃
May 11, 2011
103 posts
99 upvotes
North York
Beware that their sizes seems bigger than average. I bought two pairs of 8s (I'm an 8 or a 9 on other dress shoes/runners) on the last deal and the shoes turned out to be ever so slightly big causing heel slippage. I've bought some insoles and heel guards in hopes it will make it fit better. *sigh*
Apr 11, 2017
6 posts
1 upvote
Ordered on the 30th received shoes today but it's someone else's order and they are now out of stock of my size. Offered any other shoes for same price; any suggestions?
Sep 13, 2015
11 posts
37 upvotes
Order was still pending since August 30rd, called and the rep couldn't figure out why it didn't ship, took him forever to to find out that there was discrepancy in the inventory, so order just got canceled.
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
10988 posts
14487 upvotes
I missed the sale. I wonder when is the next one. How often do they have the sale?
Have a nice day!

Jan 14, 2014
40 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Don't think I'll be ordering from them again. Couldn't login on their website. Ordered on 8/30...No shipping notice but arrived at my door on Tuesday. One of the pares has a slight scratch in the middle. Not big enough to care but still annoying.
Aug 27, 2017
17 posts
12 upvotes
Do they charge you in CAD or USD? A few years ago, I shopped from Rockport.ca and the prices were displayed as "C$149", exactly as they are now. I got charged in USD, and when I called customer service to complain, even the manager refused to provide a refund of the difference on the basis that "the C doesn't mean anything, we only charge USD". Never been so angry about a customer service issue in my life. (Everything got resolved after I publicly tweeted at them, and even got an extra 25%.)