• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2017 3:53 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9728 posts
837 upvotes
I hate their website... I only sort by the shoes in my size (12) and then when I click on a pair of shoes, the sale price isn't for my size. Also I tried a few different pairs and it seems like none of them work with the 2X129 code.

I've gone to the Rockport stores in Heartland and Brampton, but it seems like they don't have an size 12 in stock.

Their shoes fit well, but are more disposable than long lasting. $60-$70 is about the max range I would pay for them. I love it when they show up at Costco. That's the only place I buy them from now, but they only show up sporadically.

ceptionin wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 2:27 pm
Do they charge you in CAD or USD? A few years ago, I shopped from Rockport.ca and the prices were displayed as "C$149", exactly as they are now. I got charged in USD, and when I called customer service to complain, even the manager refused to provide a refund of the difference on the basis that "the C doesn't mean anything, we only charge USD". Never been so angry about a customer service issue in my life. (Everything got resolved after I publicly tweeted at them, and even got an extra 25%.)
Years before, it was all Canadian. Then they moved their shipping to the US. I stopped buying shoes just because the shipping and duty made then too pricey. That sucks they were charging in USD (and mislabeling it). It's good to see it back to just Canada, but their website needs work.
Apr 25, 2005
587 posts
124 upvotes
Anyone got their order shipped yet? Mine still shows pending from Aug 30th. Cheers
Aug 11, 2004
96 posts
33 upvotes
Oakville
Just called in to check on my order, looks like they are cancelling it due to lack of stock.
Dec 27, 2012
30 posts
4 upvotes
Barrie
Placed an order Sept 3rd. Still showing pending. Called and asked...they said it was due to the new warehouse in Brampton taking long than they thought in getting it organized.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
1791 posts
232 upvotes
nothing shipped yet either for me
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1158 posts
498 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
ceptionin wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 2:27 pm
Do they charge you in CAD or USD? A few years ago, I shopped from Rockport.ca and the prices were displayed as "C$149", exactly as they are now. I got charged in USD, and when I called customer service to complain, even the manager refused to provide a refund of the difference on the basis that "the C doesn't mean anything, we only charge USD". Never been so angry about a customer service issue in my life. (Everything got resolved after I publicly tweeted at them, and even got an extra 25%.)
Hmm... one of the reasons to get tweeter/spookbook for such times.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.