Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rockport

2 Pairs of Shoes for $129 on Select Shoes + FREE SHIPPING w/ CODE: PAIRUP

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2018 12:17 pm
Jul 2, 2017
92 posts
323 upvotes

[Rockport] 2 Pairs of Shoes for $129 on Select Shoes + FREE SHIPPING w/ CODE: PAIRUP

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Rockport
More offers from Rockport
Online only. Seems like a pretty good deal. All my Rockport shoes have been some of the most comfortable and well made I have ever owned.

EDIT: Don't forget 4% on EBATES!
10 replies
May 20, 2011
312 posts
764 upvotes
CALGARY
Was looking for shoes and they actually have a better sale in store. 2 pairs: 30% off, 3 pairs 40% off. The one pair I tried in store was $79.99 x 2 = $160 - 30% off is $112. $129 online with this sale.
Sep 4, 2005
251 posts
247 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: Made in China?
I've noticed the quality of Rockports has gone down significantly in the last 5 years. Is this why?
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Rockport boots used to be very durable & massive in the UK when Reebok bought the company. Then people just stopped buying Rockport, along with Reebok, even at the outlets.. Reebok/Rockport was then sold to Adidas. Adidas then sold Rockport to (I THINK) New Balance. Not many people wear them now in the UK, but here in Canada Rockport seems to be doing ok. I still have a pair of Rockport boots from back in the day. Compared to Rockport now, I think they have gone cheap and aren't as durable
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Selection gone for most of the Size 10 shoes
Nov 16, 2013
917 posts
330 upvotes
GTA
Which store in Mississauga keeps them?
Jul 16, 2006
112 posts
40 upvotes
Jazzee01 wrote: Rockport boots used to be very durable & massive in the UK when Reebok bought the company. Then people just stopped buying Rockport, along with Reebok, even at the outlets.. Reebok/Rockport was then sold to Adidas. Adidas then sold Rockport to (I THINK) New Balance. Not many people wear them now in the UK, but here in Canada Rockport seems to be doing ok. I still have a pair of Rockport boots from back in the day. Compared to Rockport now, I think they have gone cheap and aren't as durable
Second to this... I own a pair of Rockport boot for over 3 years (wear it almost everyday) and it still waterproof and the nonslip still works !..