Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rockport

40% off Sale Price on Boots & Free Shipping with code BOOTUP

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2018 6:41 am
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1188 posts
1543 upvotes

[Rockport] 40% off Sale Price on Boots & Free Shipping with code BOOTUP

Deal Link:
Savings:
40% off
Expiry:
January 31, 2018
Retailer:
Rockport
More offers from Rockport
Two days only. Some exception.

Promotion expires at 11:59 PM PST on 1/31/2018.
40% off promotion is not valid on the following collections; select DresSports; Essential Details; Century Panel Toe Boot; select Cobb Hill.
Cannot be combined with other product promotions.
Offer not valid on prior purchases or gift cards.
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders only.
For online purchases, enter online code at checkout.
Last edited by Keny on Jan 30th, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
Bought a pair of Prestige Point Chukka. Good deal. $75 taxes in.

40% is extra on the sale prices.
Sep 23, 2010
945 posts
3517 upvotes
T Dot
flora0222 wrote: http://www.rockport.ca/returns.html

i am little lost..does it mean you can ship it back for return but you have to pay for shipping?
"Should you misplace your pre-paid return label, please send returns to the address below:"
It looks like they include a return label, but if you lose it you pay for shipping.
Nov 29, 2009
389 posts
579 upvotes
North York
aquaman123 wrote: "Should you misplace your pre-paid return label, please send returns to the address below:"
It looks like they include a return label, but if you lose it you pay for shipping.
Purchase price will be honored for all refunds with a receipt on unworn product within 60 days of the shipment date (please note that this includes only the face price of the goods purchased and local sales tax; shipping and other duty fees are not included).

as this doesn't apply as they have free shipping with the code BOOTUP?
Oct 26, 2008
240 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 2 pairs online a 2 weeks ago and it said the return label was in the box (as I wanted to return one of the pairs). Looked everywhere inside the box and packaging and no return label so I think something shady going on with that. Ended up keeping the 2nd pair.

Nevertheless Rockport shoes are always comfortable!!
- Go Leafs Go!!! :evil:
Jul 4, 2006
57 posts
6 upvotes
aquaman123 wrote: "Should you misplace your pre-paid return label, please send returns to the address below:"
Buyer beware, I never got a pre-paid return label with mine, and I need to change for a different size.