Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rockport

Rockport! Store Closing, 50% Off! (@ Woodside Square)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2018 5:06 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
Scarborough town is now 50% off.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Jan 26, 2017
136 posts
48 upvotes
jerson wrote: Hillcrest Mall location in Richmond Hill is also running 50% off closing sale for those who are interested
For those of you who are close by to both Hillcrest and Vaughan mills, Vaughan mills had some shoes at a lower price than Hillcres (150 vs 120). So go to Vaughan mills first and if you can't find it then only go to Hillcrest. Vaughan mills is also 50 off
Feb 25, 2017
268 posts
397 upvotes
BC
Reporting that the Rockport store in Pacific Centre Mall in Vancouver is having a 50% off (almost) everything sale. Apparently they're closing down all of their brick-and-mortar locations in North America, save for selling to departmental stores like The Bay. Got a pair of really nice dress shoes for $90, from $180! Fits like a glove and way, way better quality than the outlet-level "City Stride" shoes on sale at The Shoe Warehouse a couple weeks ago.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
Yorkdale is also at 50% off.

Going to miss their wide fit shoes at an affordable price. Hopefully they do continue selling at the bay.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
jclgan wrote: Reporting that the Rockport store in Pacific Centre Mall in Vancouver is having a 50% off (almost) everything sale. Apparently they're closing down all of their brick-and-mortar locations in North America, save for selling to departmental stores like The Bay. Got a pair of really nice dress shoes for $90, from $180! Fits like a glove and way, way better quality than the outlet-level "City Stride" shoes on sale at The Shoe Warehouse a couple weeks ago.
Do you know if Total Motion Sport Dress Plain Toe was on sale as well? $80 is 50% and that sounds like a good deal for these.
Aug 9, 2016
222 posts
719 upvotes
Also in macarthur glen in vancouver. Says store closing everything in store is 50% off. Lots of nice dress and casual shoes for men.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
I bought a lot of shoes, and was able to get further discount. I heard maybe further discount by end of month.
Mar 25, 2018
229 posts
131 upvotes
The one in Bayshore mall Ottawa is also closing. They have the exact same sale going on right now.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2010
1374 posts
345 upvotes
Brampton
Bought a casual pair, dress shoes, and boots yesterday at Eaton centre all for 50% off in addition to the 2 for $130 I got online. Seems all stores are liquidating with the company having filed for bankruptcy
Jun 28, 2014
550 posts
688 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Rockport quality used to be solid, even when Reebok bought it. Then it started declining and now they just don't hold up like they used to. Not surprised it is closing down to be honest and I would expect a lot more to close. The quality just isn't there anymore. What I am surprised at is that Rockport still exists
Feb 26, 2013
200 posts
101 upvotes
Scarborough
Hillcrest (Yonge and 16th) location is also closing.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
I bought about 6 pairs from Rockport and saved at least $600 and able to get some of the shoes to be 70% off the original price. I picked up the more modern shoes and boots available.

Total Motion Sport Dress Plain Toe - $80
Tough Buck Chukka - $45
DresSport Modern Waterproof Chukka - $63
DresSport Modern Waterproof Plain Toe - $54

and my wife bought a few shoes and few insole pads.

Got enough shoes to last me a good few years.

I think maybe end of the month when stores close, probably will hit 70%.. I know the outlets have some sales 70% off compared to original price
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1713 posts
1768 upvotes
GTA
Been to the mall in Milton, they had plenty of stock. Did not buy anything, too many boxes of brand new shoes in the closet(s) already.
That being said, I like Rockport and I am waiting for the 70%, if it happens.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
RaidZero wrote: Been to the mall in Milton, they had plenty of stock. Did not buy anything, too many boxes of brand new shoes in the closet(s) already.
That being said, I like Rockport and I am waiting for the 70%, if it happens.
Outlet has the 70% off on some of the new items, not much in stock for the rockport locations close to my house. I heard they may have ordered more.

Attached receipts.. YMMV.. look at new price.. overall 70% off. ignore subtotal part.
Images
  • asdffdas.png
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1713 posts
1768 upvotes
GTA
Obviously for you the 50% discount is 70%, but I have no guarantee it's going to happen to me once I get to the cash register.
bavarianboy wrote: Outlet has the 70% off on some of the new items, not much in stock for the rockport locations close to my house. I heard they may have ordered more.

Attached receipts.. YMMV.. look at new price.. overall 70% off. ignore subtotal part.
Oct 18, 2010
707 posts
108 upvotes
BCAB
RaidZero wrote: Obviously for you the 50% discount is 70%, but I have no guarantee it's going to happen to me once I get to the cash register.
I picked a lot of the good stuff... good luck guys! those dress shoes/boots i got are very comfortable, leather looks good, finishing looks good. honestly, not sure where else you can find such good shoes for these type of prices.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
bavarianboy wrote: I picked a lot of the good stuff... good luck guys! those dress shoes/boots i got are very comfortable, leather looks good, finishing looks good. honestly, not sure where else you can find such good shoes for these type of prices.
Ronson $40 event every year has some good quality shoes. Picked up like 10 or so pairs there over the years. Lines for woman are insane but man are pretty decent.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)