Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

2 months free CraveTV, Movies and HBO

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2018 2:48 pm
Dec 16, 2015
533 posts
696 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sumguy12004 wrote: I don’t have cable. Can I sign up and stream either bell or Rogers on phone or laptop ?
You can sign up and stream on phone or laptop. But not either bell or rogers
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: if u go on the movie network website, it says it is crave now

http://www.themovienetwork.ca
Rogers is slow obviously lol
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Sep 9, 2005
307 posts
94 upvotes
Hamilton,Ontario
Anyone know if they will be updating the xbox one app as its pretty horrendous!
“To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Homer J
Sep 20, 2003
70 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, according to the FAQ on their site:

By November 15, Crave will be available on all partner platforms, such as AppleTV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, and Amazon Fire TV.
Sep 9, 2005
307 posts
94 upvotes
Hamilton,Ontario
star4life wrote: Yes, according to the FAQ on their site:

By November 15, Crave will be available on all partner platforms, such as AppleTV, Xbox One, Samsung Smart TVs, and Amazon Fire TV.
That is fantastic! thanks for the heads up!
“To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

Homer J
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
3681 posts
2388 upvotes
Mississauga
I called in but could not get the 2 month offer. I asked for CraveTV and the agent told me(1 month free; OR 50% off for 4 months). Regular is $24.xx for HBO, TMN and CraveTV.

I'll give it a day or two and try again as it will be nice to have it during the Christmas to new year holiday.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
bubuski wrote: I called in but could not get the 2 month offer. I asked for CraveTV and the agent told me(1 month free; OR 50% off for 4 months). Regular is $24.xx for HBO, TMN and CraveTV.

I'll give it a day or two and try again as it will be nice to have it during the Christmas to new year holiday.
why are they charging $5 more? its suppose to be $19.99/month
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
3681 posts
2388 upvotes
Mississauga
Nexzen wrote: why are they charging $5 more? its suppose to be $19.99/month
Not sure but maybe because of the TMN. OP wrote $19.95/month does not include TMN.
Sep 5, 2011
594 posts
1345 upvotes
Toronto
Nexzen wrote: why are they charging $5 more? its suppose to be $19.99/month
Perhaps the CSR thought they were trying to get the package with TMN Encore (separate service) which is $4 more.

One other caveat - if your condo/apartment building has a bulk deal with Rogers and you get TV that way, apparently neither the two free months or the 4 months for 50% off promos will work. We tried to do this today, the CSR activated the service before she was able to confirm whether the promo would work and we had to be transferred to cancellations to undo it. In our case it looks like we’d be better off subscribing directly with Crave.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
bubuski wrote: Not sure but maybe because of the TMN. OP wrote $19.95/month does not include TMN.
TMN is no longer, as previously stated in this thread
http://www.themovienetwork.ca
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
bubuski wrote: I called in but could not get the 2 month offer. I asked for CraveTV and the agent told me(1 month free; OR 50% off for 4 months). Regular is $24.xx for HBO, TMN and CraveTV.

With Rogers, you need to ask for the $19.95 package of Crave + Movies + HBO, NOT Basic CraveTv ($ 9.95) nor the package that includes TMN Encore
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
I just split with a family member for the crave and tmn online package. $225 all in for a year. So, $112.50 each. I can live with that. The movie selection kind of sucks though.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
So what's with the downvoters, you aren't able to get the 2 free months?
Jan 9, 2017
17 posts
5 upvotes
They do have discovery, don't think they have American horror story
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Kfox wrote: So what's with the downvoters, you aren't able to get the 2 free months?
they using an iptv box.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
1672 posts
231 upvotes
I only have Rogers internet without TV. Can I get this either from Rogers or Bell?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4962 posts
6862 upvotes
GTA
Any Rogers subscribers finding that some movies available on Crave online can't be found on Rogers Crave? Get Out, Dunkirk, Murder On Orient Express and Red Sparrow are four examples I can't find thru Rogers Crave On Demand channel