Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers: $300 in Savings on New Activation iPhone 5 and Galaxy S3 *Dealer Stores Only*

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2012 5:29 pm
Tags:
None
Apr 8, 2012
1 posts
OTTAWA
This is for sure a retention plan he's getting but for $35 that is very....good, almost too good. I got that same deal from Retention on a 3 year plan last week from Rogers.

unlimited canada wide calling
unlimited text, picture and video messaging
3 GB of data
call display, voicemail,

$ 60 flat per month

Samsung Galaxy note 2 for $99

This was only great for me though because I still had a year left on my contract with the iphone 4 and they waved that and the upgrade fee.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6197 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
Rogido wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 9:22 pm
I smell a hoax. Not the first part. But the plan cannot be real.

it's not a hoax... he/she basically got the employee discount which is 50% off services.

So it's the $65 iPhone unlimited plan (which I thought was only available through retentions) with a 50% discount.
RFD + ME = POOR
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6197 posts
348 upvotes
Toronto
xxkittenxx wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 9:53 am
Oh and at her store for new activations ( not sure about Hups) they are giving 30% off your wireless services on a 3 yr contract!!! Her store is in the Toronto Area, not sure if its all corporate stores or just her store because they have reps with more access then the normal rep

I think this is only possible if you bundle other services with Rogers.
RFD + ME = POOR
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1723 posts
389 upvotes
Ottawa
xxkittenxx wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 9:36 pm
SORRRRY MY BAD ITS 3GB.................If i got 5GB it would have been $59/month
On Rogers website, the "Streamer" plan that you are quoting is $75 monthly for 3 GB data. The 35% discount that you are referring to isn't mentioned at all, but if it was to catch a plan at the rate you quoted ($35.50 taxes in) the monthly plan would have to have a posted rate of $48 monthly before applying a 35% discount. The other hardware and activation incentives you quoted are probably available instore but the website only advertises their "Boxing Day Pricing" now available as a $50 hardware discount and twelve months of streaming.

So that's quite a friend you have ...... does she have a sister?
A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2002
9964 posts
1835 upvotes
Oakville
jamgyu wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 11:27 am
it's not a hoax... he/she basically got the employee discount which is 50% off services.

So it's the $65 iPhone unlimited plan (which I thought was only available through retentions) with a 50% discount.
I totally believe you. Rogers does give out good discounts to employees and allows them to extend it to friends and family. Years ago, an Rogers employee was working part-time for us and he was telling us he could set us up with a 50% discount, so I can see it still happening.

Haters gonna........

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[OP]
Dec 20, 2012
5 posts
1 upvote
BARRIE
HERE is a list of stores offering the deals in the main Post of this thread.
Nov 16, 2004
954 posts
11 upvotes
guess it got everyone all excited...... as i clicked on the link and only locations are in Ontario, so for those not in Ontario ..... guess we are out of luck...
Apr 11, 2006
994 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
Just get the plan match to Fido $56 price plan but less 1 GB data for $55 Also $79 for Iphone 5 with 16GB. is this good deal?
Nov 12, 2009
39 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
U can get fido plan price match and a free iphone 5 16gb
Aug 22, 2012
115 posts
17 upvotes
East Van
Woot! congrats! thats an awesome plan! we are all so jealous now!

so... what store does your friend work for?
i dont understand why you posted up your "hot deal" plan and leave out all the information for any other RFD'ers to get it too..
Aug 27, 2008
266 posts
9 upvotes
cheaprob wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 2:37 pm
Woot! congrats! thats an awesome plan! we are all so jealous now!

so... what store does your friend work for?
i dont understand why you posted up your "hot deal" plan and leave out all the information for any other RFD'ers to get it too..
lol this. bit of a brag post tbh..why throw your plan up here if it's not even available for the general public that don't have family/friends working for rogers?

cot dayum, that price is good though.
Apr 11, 2006
994 posts
44 upvotes
Scarborough
xxkittenxx wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 1:23 pm
U can get fido plan price match and a free iphone 5 16gb
yes i call Rogers this morning to see if they have any price plan that can offer me. than they ask me whats my budget so i told them that i was look in to Fido's $56 plan than she offer me something like $65 plan so i said that is bit over my budget. than i ask if anyway you do match the Fido $56? than she ask me on hold 2-3 mins later she comes back tell me she can do the same fido plan for $1 less and 1GB data less for $55. than i said okay take the deal. than i ask her how about if i want pick up an iphone 5 with this this plan she say thats no problem $79 - $50 mail in rebate. after all she give the ref# and ask me go any roger pick up the phone ask the store call to roger with ref# they will give the store instruction to add the plan on my phone.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1825 posts
182 upvotes
For those that need more data should wait a little bit longer until the $30 6gb data plan is back.
Deal Guru
Dec 12, 2009
11333 posts
2044 upvotes
Toronto
xxkittenxx wrote:
Dec 21st, 2012 9:14 pm
I was just at a rogers corporate store and got iphone 5 16gb for 0$ on a 3 yr term
first month free
no activation fee
1 month free value package (rest of the time it is 6.40)
12 months free video streaming
free car charger, case and screen protector

and my plan...

unlimited canada wide calling
unlimited text, picture and video messaging
5 GB of data
call display, voicemail, 100 us or international text

wait for it.......$35.50/month taxes in :D
TROLL! No point posting this if you have a friend and that is the only way to get it.
Jul 26, 2012
47 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver
I went today to a corporate store in Vancouver and they said there's no chance to get this plan ...so....this thread is useless.
× < >