Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Rogers] 3gb data bonus when you activate any tablet on a AAL ShareEverything plan

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2016 12:29 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
4625 posts
1342 upvotes
It's not snowing on my mobile decide but just go to Rogers ---> wireless ----> tablets
Nov 22, 2013
246 posts
51 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
For those of you were having issues with the data overage charges, have you been able to sort it out?
May 1, 2014
69 posts
20 upvotes
Port Moody, BC
So, went to the website and under promotions was the deal. It was a little unclear about if you actually needed to add a tablet with 'easypay', which would mean a 2 year lock-in. I wanted to hook up my own device with no-term. I did the online chat and everything got done (I hope). SIM should arrive next Tuesday and will try it out then.

Thanks again OP!
May 1, 2014
69 posts
20 upvotes
Port Moody, BC
So, went to the website and under promotions was the deal. It was a little unclear about if you actually needed to add a tablet with 'easypay', which would mean a 2 year lock-in. I wanted to hook up my own device with no-term. I did the online chat and everything got done (I hope). SIM should arrive next Tuesday and will try it out then.

Thanks again OP!
Last edited by Vanchuck on Aug 16th, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 1, 2014
69 posts
20 upvotes
Port Moody, BC
Got the deal via online chat. Website is a little unclear if you need to activate in conjunction with a new device with 'easypay' (and thus a 2 year lock-in). I didn't have to - brought my own device and the sim should arrive in the mail on Tuesday.
Will report back if there are any issues.
Jul 3, 2002
185 posts
4 upvotes
Gatineau
poorwingman wrote:
Vanchuck wrote: Is this deal still available?

Thanks OP!
It's still on the website..
Got denied this morning, on the chat, because it was a BYOD... :( Might have to give them a call or go in store.
Won 1 Ipod using 502 NPN and 2 real one.
Won on a redraw, Oct 29th, 2004. Received: Nov. 10, 2004
Dec 7, 2001
532 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Got the deal in online chat last week - got the SIM and it all works well. Did get charged an admin fee though - and am waiting to see next bill to see if they screwed things up ...
Jul 3, 2002
185 posts
4 upvotes
Gatineau
something else that caught my eye... in the full details:

Includes subscription for the 2016-17 season. Standard data overage/roaming charges apply. Free 2016-17 Season's Pass subscription with a Rogers Ignite bundle or Share EverythingTM wireless plan. Some blackouts and other restrictions apply based on your location at time of viewing. Other conditions apply. Visit rogers.com/terms for full terms and conditions. Data consumption is approx. 1GB/game when streamed to a smartphone and approx. 2-5GB/game when streamed to a tablet, computer, gaming console or TV (varies based on length of game, stream quality, device and other factors). Data usage exceeding your plan allotment (overage) is charged in increments rounded up to the next MB or GB (as applicable based on your plan). Standard roaming charges apply when not on the Rogers wireless network.
Dec 7, 2001
532 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
I was told usage over the 3GB allotted was to be taken from my Share Everything plan. Is that not correct?
Jul 3, 2002
185 posts
4 upvotes
Gatineau
zepperdude wrote: I was told usage over the 3GB allotted was to be taken from my Share Everything plan. Is that not correct?
The section that I quoted is about NHL Gamecenter Live. If it indeed includes season 2016-2017, than, this deal is looking better and better, if you can get it. As far as when you exceed your 3gb, if they set it up properly, it should take the data in your "phone bucket".
Mar 8, 2006
380 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
zepperdude wrote: Got the deal in online chat last week - got the SIM and it all works well. Did get charged an admin fee though - and am waiting to see next bill to see if they screwed things up ...
Got got the deal via online chat today, $10 for add-on 3gb, i dont' have a share everything plan, I have a old 6gb plan. Will get the sim card next week
Mar 17, 2014
4 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
I had someone call me from Rogers promotions saying that I could get a free tablet with sim card and 3GB of data all for free. Also my monthly bill would remain exactly the same and it would not reup my contract which is done in a couple of months.

Can this be for real?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
2072 posts
440 upvotes
GTA
dhype55 wrote:
zepperdude wrote: Got the deal in online chat last week - got the SIM and it all works well. Did get charged an admin fee though - and am waiting to see next bill to see if they screwed things up ...
Got got the deal via online chat today, $10 for add-on 3gb, i dont' have a share everything plan, I have a old 6gb plan. Will get the sim card next week
You better check your bill next month. They never allowed me to do anything on the grandfathered 6GB plan. And I also have a Share Everything Plan and they screwed up my tablet order and never added the 3GB. You can tell because the tablet is assigned a number and in the account, you can view usage. The tablet will be 0MB usage until you go over 3GB. There is no description otherwise to tell.

So just make sure you are getting what you think you are getting.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
2467 posts
1082 upvotes
GTA
anyone having issues with the 3GB being added? I was just informed that because I have a corp discount 30% I'm not eligible for the 3GB bonus, 5 months later and 2nd month with overage.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2010
1993 posts
364 upvotes
Winterpeg
thr333zy wrote: SIM card will work in cellphone, ie. dual sim phones.

3GB is for tablet SIM only, not overall data usage.

PM me, and I'll get you a $50 bill credit for activating.
i pm'ed you
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2003
1391 posts
143 upvotes
Edmonton
Website only shows 2GB for Bring your own device.... is the 3GB a hidden offer?