• Aug 16th, 2017 5:29 am
Deal Guru
Aug 22, 2011
13911 posts
3505 upvotes
Ottawa
black_bull_to wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 1:06 am
Does this mini 4 LTE need to be unlocked to be uaed with other cellphone service provided

(is it compatible with chatr, and others?
I can confirm it comes unlocked.
Also, it does not simlock to the first carrier you use it with.
May 18, 2010
375 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
Called most stores in Ottawa (Orleans and Kanata etc), and OOS. If someone in the area knows where to find one, can you DM me? Thanks!
Nov 8, 2016
16 posts
6 upvotes
KennyLkg wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 3:13 pm
In Calgary here,
I couldn't find anything in stock... and it seemed like most of the reps i talked to over the phone don't even know about this sale lol.

If anyone find/ got any stock, let me know please; i'll pay a higher price for your trouble :)
Especially looking for a tablet for my dad. And the Moto X Play
Calgary stuff is always so hard to get, seems like the eastern reps are always in better shape. Which stores did you call ?
Oct 5, 2012
30 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
KennyLkg wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2017 3:13 pm
In Calgary here,
I couldn't find anything in stock... and it seemed like most of the reps i talked to over the phone don't even know about this sale lol.

If anyone find/ got any stock, let me know please; i'll pay a higher price for your trouble :)
Especially looking for a tablet for my dad. And the Moto X Play
Hey I would try calling the Chinook store. I talked to a rep there and they saved me the last Tab S there. But They were really helpful and will see which other stores have in stock. Larger stores can see what other stores have in stock which helps. I hope this helps you and good luck
Deal Guru
Aug 22, 2011
13911 posts
3505 upvotes
Ottawa
Chancy21 wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 12:11 pm
Called most stores in Ottawa (Orleans and Kanata etc), and OOS. If someone in the area knows where to find one, can you DM me? Thanks!
Nothing in between...Nepean or Barrhaven?
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17456 posts
1213 upvotes
tripthatpipe wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 12:18 pm
Calgary stuff is always so hard to get, seems like the eastern reps are always in better shape. Which stores did you call ?
The Shopville (formerly Beard's Bazaar) team is good at scooping up deals in Calgary.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Apr 25, 2006
375 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Haz wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 12:49 pm
The Shopville (formerly Beard's Bazaar) team is good at scooping up deals in Calgary.
I'm curious, what is Shopville and Beard's Bazaar teams?
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17456 posts
1213 upvotes
pei_boy wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 12:58 pm
I'm curious, what is Shopville and Beard's Bazaar teams?
A dude in Calgary started selling stuff online via their own website, Amazon and eBay years ago under the name Beardo's Bazaar (not Beard's, it was an autocorrect typo). He and his crew got stock by clearing out stores deals in the Calgary area. Back in the day when Rogers Video/Plus and Blockbuster had huge promos on games, they would regularly hoard up baskets upon baskets of merchandise, likely beating most RFDers here.

As time went on, they expanded to other products like manual shavers and whatnot likely from SDM and their points promos.

After a while, the owner rebranded from Beardo to Shopville since it has a much better sounding name and certainly sound more trustworthy than Beardo's Bazaar.

So if you saw a smoking hot deal here on RFD and wondered why you could never find it in Calgary, now you know the reason.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Apr 25, 2006
375 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Haz wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2017 1:40 pm
A dude in Calgary started selling stuff online via their own website, Amazon and eBay years ago under the name Beardo's Bazaar (not Beard's, it was an autocorrect typo). He and his crew got stock by clearing out stores deals in the Calgary area. Back in the day when Rogers Video/Plus and Blockbuster had huge promos on games, they would regularly hoard up baskets upon baskets of merchandise, likely beating most RFDers here.

As time went on, they expanded to other products like manual shavers and whatnot likely from SDM and their points promos.

After a while, the owner rebranded from Beardo to Shopville since it has a much better sounding name and certainly sound more trustworthy than Beardo's Bazaar.

So if you saw a smoking hot deal here on RFD and wondered why you could never find it in Calgary, now you know the reason.
Interesting.
Deal Guru
Oct 13, 2009
14217 posts
3412 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Haz wrote:

Beardo sounds like a real *******
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2013
3219 posts
498 upvotes
Brampton ON
Haz wrote:

If a sales like this most like the employee are the one taking advantage of it. I remember when the wind prelove phone on sales wind employee's are selling the item to their F&F.
VirginMobile $55 8gb myline
VirginMobile $47 4gb mywife
Freedom Mobile $21 4gb LTE mydaughter
Do A Math Before Signing Contract or Buying Phone Outright (this will vary on your plan price & usage)