Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Apple iPad Mini 4 16GB LTE- $249 // Moto XPLAY $99 CLEARANCE YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2017 5:29 am
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1435 posts
2258 upvotes
tr0picana wrote: Just picked one up for $249 can confirm the deal is legit. Problem is that most stores are out of stock and the ones that do have stock have no idea about the clearance. Apparently the clearance sku was released Saturday but a lot of stores aren't seeing it and they wouldn't tell me what the Sku is. Your best bet is to find a store that knows about the deal and have other stores contact that one.
mind posting a receipt?
you live very close to me, so i'd like to be able to grab one...
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
gotglint wrote: mind posting a receipt?
All they need to do is enter "Q3 Clearance".
Dec 4, 2008
233 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Why are there so many downvotes on this thread? Is it bc it's YMMV or just not a good deal?
Mar 15, 2017
374 posts
144 upvotes
Dabeed wrote: Why are there so many downvotes on this thread? Is it bc it's YMMV or just not a good deal?
Exactly, very YMMV
Jul 30, 2016
752 posts
309 upvotes
hmm, nothing in Ottawa. They are saying, they sell only with monthly plan.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
iamagtaguy wrote: hmm, nothing in Ottawa. They are saying, they sell only with monthly plan.
Which stores?
Kanata Centrum and Signature Centre had no issues selling outright if they had stock.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2996 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
good to know.
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1310 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
What is the best way to check if the iPad would be restocked? Obviously, calling each store every day is not the most efficient way. But I can't think of another way. Advice?
Max_Dealing wrote: To those being told there is no stock what I have noticed is it does not mean there is non on order just no stock at this moment. There could potentially be stock later down the line. I saw this happen when the first rogers sale of tablets hit the forums a month ago.

As always YMMV
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
shyhermit wrote: What is the best way to check if the iPad would be restocked? Obviously, calling each store every day is not the most efficient way. But I can't think of another way. Advice?
Chances of them restocking a discontinued model are pretty much 0.
Feb 22, 2003
10 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
Thanks Op... I was able to get one from Rogers store in d/t Toronto, king location. I grabbed the last one from the store
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41788 posts
30051 upvotes
Center of Universe
bolbol wrote: Thanks Op... I was able to get one from Rogers store in d/t Toronto, king location. I grabbed the last one from the store
Lol at all of us coincidentally grabbing the "last" one.
Sep 20, 2005
249 posts
224 upvotes
Got the last one in Laval, they didn't knew about code at all.

None left at downtown, but they said one left at fairview, I didn't call to verify
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1976 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
updated to show that moto x play is also on clearance.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Jul 15, 2008
31 posts
48 upvotes
Thornhill
gotglint wrote: mind posting a receipt?
Seems like I'm no longer the only one to claim getting one! I'd suggest you hurry up and grab one before they're all gone ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1976 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
updated with picture of deals.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1432 posts
353 upvotes
I am interested in the moto xplay, is this something in store or Online?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2011
1055 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Called couple stores nothing found in Vancouver
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2723 posts
2313 upvotes
I know this may sound like a good deal but 16gb? What can you even do with 16gb now a day?
May 25, 2009
395 posts
99 upvotes
sks8100 wrote: I know this may sound like a good deal but 16gb? What can you even do with 16gb now a day?
Stream movies, stream music, all your files on Dropbox, photos and videos on google photos, what do you even need storage for these days? Taking a flight?

Obviously for some people who are going to install a ton of apps and want to store media 16 gigs isn't enough. But if you're going to browse the web and occasionally watch Netflix and listen to whatever streaming music service you use, it's enough. Tablets are media consumption devices for most people, doesn't require much storage to browse Facebook.
Jul 30, 2017
23 posts
19 upvotes
i called a few of my local stores and the main rogers line trying to get the moto x play with no luck :/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)