Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

BIG YMMY - Rogers WinBack $80 10GB + $500 Credits + $0 Flagship

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2019 7:10 pm
Oct 27, 2018
89 posts
54 upvotes
skydeal wrote: Where did you sell your S9 ? 725 seams really good sell.
Seeing as it was June 22, 2018 when they wrote that, that was probably the going rate then. Today, not so much....
Feb 5, 2011
47 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
If I was a customer a few years ago, can I still get a deal like this? I understand its from a year ago
Nov 10, 2016
31 posts
10 upvotes
Fraud,they will increase your fee to $100/m few months later!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1250 posts
1202 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm not terribly happy with Telus, thinking about going back to Rogers. My current contract is up in October (as well as my wife). Do I have to wait for someone to reach out, or could I initiate a winback call/chat sometime in September/October?
Jul 22, 2015
797 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
Hernani81 wrote: Just an info.

I’ve got the call for me last summer and add 2 lines, each with $500 credit. My 2nd line was with Fido and never with Rogers before.

A few months ago, I’ve called in for a friend that was with Fido as well and never with Rogers before, left a voice mail, and he got a call back offering the same deal. This make me believe that the deal isn’t direct to specific numbers, but for everyone who wants to get the deal.
What was the promo - free phone? And how much is your monthly fee?
Jul 22, 2015
797 posts
464 upvotes
Ontario
madaman13 wrote: My gf did the $500 credit, $80/10GB with an Iphone XR back in December. It took her 12+ calls and escalations to get the credit and correct rates applied, it was a shit show.
Who did she call to get this deal? That's a good promo. I'd love to get this deal :)
Jan 13, 2009
6 posts
1 upvote
kitchener
synappzz wrote: I ported out To Koodo a few weeks ago, and no callback so far.
I did have a couple questions :

- When and if Rogers Winback does call, does it say Rogers on caller ID?
- Will they leave a voicemail ?

I ask because I get a lot of telemarketer calls, and rarely answer my phone if I don't know who it is.
Update: Its been 3 months since I ported over to Koodo and no winback call as of yet..