Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Rogers Black Friday Flyer Released!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2014 10:11 am
Tags:
None
Nov 24, 2011
70 posts
33 upvotes
NIAGARA FALLS
I just called in on behalf of my wife's recent upgrade. The CSR said that they would credit the difference because she upgraded 15days ago. Just got the 100 off credit for her phone purchase 2 weeks ago. I was told that they will only have pricing matches for the first 15 days after an upgrade
Nov 26, 2008
329 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Not that great of a deal,

Called in the first time, guy was misleading.

Did a sale's live chat the second time, she cleared it up.

Basically you pay for the plan, e.g. $30 for 1 GB, and it's doubled to 2GB, + all the other crap.

You then Pay $45 a MONTH ontop of your $30 PLUS TAX, or bring your own smart phone for $35/mo. + Admin fees, etc.

So you are spending 75+tax=$84.75/mo They will tell you, "You are only paying $42.375." .. for the first three months, then it jacks back up.

Sure you get a free "phone" but $85/mo for a plan, hell no.

FYI.
Nov 24, 2011
70 posts
33 upvotes
NIAGARA FALLS
I have the corporate 350 plan with 5gb of data and was able to get the rebate on a previously purchased phone. This deal works for regular hardware upgrades not only new activations. Depending on your existing plan / upgrade eligibility, this deal may be that final push for an upgrade. I let my mother know about it and now she really wants to get rid of her 2.5 year old iphone.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
3203 posts
477 upvotes
Markham
ricenice wrote: Regular price for the phone is $299, Rogers has it at $100 making it $199. FS/BB has it $200 off making it $99.
Does anybody have the FS/BB advert for this $99 deal? I'm having some fun with Rogers over the Black Friday deal.