Expired Hot Deals

[Rogers] Rogers Corp 350 Plan (EXPIRED but post here to discuss this plan only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2016 6:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1202 posts
139 upvotes
Burnaby

[Rogers] Rogers Corp 350 Plan (EXPIRED but post here to discuss this plan only)

Update Jan 24,2016:
For non-Corp 350 discussions please post in this new thread for Rogers Corp plan. Thanks for starting the new thread Kuzi!

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-c ... st24912825

On kuzi's suggestion have updated the title. Someone should start a new thread re: Corp Plan discussions instead of posting random non-corp 350 plan items here, so it's easier for those that are looking for a plan to find info....instead of digging through hundreds, perhaps thousands of pages of old info?

UPDATE Jan 19,2016:
Happy new year everyone!

I'm surprised this thread has been going strong for over 2 years. This corp plan has been long gone for a while now. Wondering if it's best to just close this thread and start a new one for Rogers Corp plans as much of the discussion here no longer applies. The emails I've been getting from the Corp reps that first sent me this years ago, indicates that most are share everything plans which offer 30% off or so (depends on your company). This also is not limited to teachers, ICBC, govt or hospitals. I now work for RBC and I qualify for the same discounted share everything plan.

Update Nov 26, 2013 - new plan offers available which includes 1gb North American data on the $65+ plans. As well, Luck11 has posted that there are new interbrand migration porting rules

Update Aug 8th, 2013 - new flyer with same plan, but a few incentives if you want an iphone 4s or BB Z10. See here

**UPDATE July 11/13 - if you have an iphone, you should be able to get free VVM (visual voicemail) using code BPRVVMIPO. Thanks KenA for posting about the free VVM! And thanks Striker317 for the code

Rogers offers pretty sweet corporate plans for those who work for hospitals, government, schools, ICBC, Translink, etc. In fact I'm jumping ship from Fido after 12-13 years as they can't beat this offer (note if you're still on contract with Fido, be sure to call Fido beforehand and ask them about interbrand transfer, they should be able to waive your early cancellation fee, you just need to meet a few criterias). Once I sign on I don't need to renegotiate after my contract is up, it's a lifetime plan, which is nice!

**I'm in BC, but you should be able to get this plan nationwide, just call up Rogers and speak to the Corp side and tell them what the offer is**

LIMITED TIME ONLY EXPIRES JUNE 30 2013 NO EXCEPTIONS

Here's the Voice/Data 5gb plan for $50

BC Public Sector Employee Plan: $50.00 per month
Term 3 Year Term
Airtime Included 350 Anytime Minutes
Incoming Minutes 1000 Local Incoming Included
Cost of Additional Airtime $0.10/MIN
Canadian Long Distance 250 Minutes Included
$0.10/MIN
Rogers Wireless-Rogers Wireless Local Calling Unlimited **note this is what it says on their site, but now that I'm signed up it shows it's R2R National
UNLIMITED Evenings and Weekends (6 pm to 7 am) Included
Received Text Messages Unlimited
Sent Text Messages Unlimited
Data Included 5GB
Call Display and Name Display Included
Basic Voicemail Included
Per Second Billing After the first minute
BONUS Add Unlimited Canadian Long-Distance for Only $5/Month

Here's the voice only plan for $20

Exclusive Employee Offer ( subject to change) $20.00 per month
Term 3 Year
Airtime Included 350 Daytime Minutes
UNLIMITED Evenings and Weekends (6 pm - 7 am)
Incoming Minutes 1000 local
Cost of Additional Airtime $0.10/min
Canadian Long Distance 250
Rogers Wireless-Rogers Wireless Local Calling Included Unlimited **note this is what it says on their site, but now that I'm signed up it shows it's R2R National
Received Text Messages Included
Sent Text Messages Text, Picture & Video Included
Call Display Included
Call Waiting Included
Conference Calling Included
Basic Voicemail Included
Activation Fee No Activation Fee ($35 Value)
Per Second Billing After the 1st Minute

If for some reason the rate plan gets you to a login page, try closing the browser and reopening, if not, then go to digcom.ca/bcgov and select "view rate plan" and then select "voice plans" or "voice & data" plans.

As well, right now they're offering a $300 bill credit for any NEW ACTIVATIONS with purchase of a blackberry Z10 or Q10.

This deal ends on Jun 30, 2013. I'm sure you can get the rate plan for any of the provinces as you can simply switch over by calling rogers and speaking to the business side, but the $300 bill credit may not be offered outside of BC, YMMV.

[update]for those not taking advantage of the $300 BB bill credit would suggest signing up at Costco as they offer various deals on phones. When I signed up hubby on corp plan in the fall, got a S3 for $49 and also $125 in Costco gc's. I did pop into Costco a few weeks ago to see if they could do the bill credits but it wasn't available. they did however offer some small gc's on various phones.

NOTE: You will need to prove employment with one of the agencies that qualify for this...or you can sign up under a family member/friend who qualifies. Don't recall exactly how many lines you can have under one account.

Please DO NOT PM me to ask me if I know what your code is as I really don't know. I'm dealing with a corp guy directly so he's the one who looks up the codes. Sorry but surprised how many PM's I've been getting asking me. If you're having probs try Costco as they were able to look up this plan and another one for me no prob. Good luck!

CODES (sorry won't promise to update this but adding info here for quick reference for those that can use it...others out of luck and will have to read through the posts! LOL)

For those in BC you can go to www.digcom.ca/bcgov and sign up details will be listed there. If you get a login screen, close the browser window and try again. The code listed on my activation form was (I work for a BC hospital) BCBRECMV. If you talk to James, tell him Yvonne referred you. I don't get anything out of this, but I want to let him know I'm helping them get the word out. They're a great group of people and super accomodating, so want to help them if i can. They'll even ship phones to you overnight!

A number of people have had success using code CORP350

For others, read through the posts or just simply call up rogers corporate line and tell them what the plan is and they should be able to pull it up.
7522 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8192 posts
970 upvotes
Should maybe change the title to reflect BC Gov't employees... unless someone can confirm if other provinces are following suit.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 13, 2010
216 posts
45 upvotes
Should add "only employees" to the title
Dec 2, 2006
251 posts
31 upvotes
GTA West
Not sure about the $300 bill credit, but I can confirm the Ontario Public Sector plan is exactly the same.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
1358 posts
421 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Does this include the GRRF fee? Also, to clairify on the employee plan, does it include 250 LD minutes or is it 0.10c per min for the first 250 LD mins?
Jun 28, 2002
7 posts
1 upvote
Stouffville
whitestar wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:51 pm
Not sure about the $300 bill credit, but I can confirm the Ontario Public Sector plan is exactly the same.
How do you sign up?
Dec 2, 2006
251 posts
31 upvotes
GTA West
Includes GRRF fee. Total bill $50 even + tax. Includes 250 LD minutes, 0.10c per minute after that.
Dec 2, 2006
251 posts
31 upvotes
GTA West
How do you sign up?
Rogers Business CSR will tell you your HR department at work should have details. But they usually don't.
Call Rogers Business line directly.
Oct 7, 2011
848 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto
whitestar wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 2:08 pm
Your HR department at work should have details.
The HR dept. of the government is the people.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2909 posts
63 upvotes
Was on thus in May. Great plan compared to my previous corp plan
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2001
1142 posts
71 upvotes
I have had this plan for 2 months. I brought my own iphone and pay mth to mth.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
4803 posts
1001 upvotes
Kanata
Not too bad, pretty competitive, but wouldn't want a 3 year plan. I thought they can only implement 2 year plans..
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Jun 9, 2006
836 posts
83 upvotes
Thornhill
Confirmed for Ontario. I don't think the $300 bill credit is there, but you should be able to get $100 off the phone.
× < >