Page 52 of 382

Re: Rogers Corp 350 Plan (EXPIRED but post here to discuss this plan only)

Posted: Jul 4th, 2013 5:54 pm
by congeestar
Can someone PM the MSD code for TDSB teachers. Thanks

Posted: Jul 4th, 2013 9:45 pm
by Nguygie
mikka1989 wrote: great, so how much do u pay all in with taxes? $49.72?
Yes, $49.72 taxes in.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 11:49 am
by KenA
Thanks op....

This is what I got:

Corp 350 Wkday/Unltd EW
1000 Incoming Local Minutes
350 Weekday Minutes
Unlimited Eve & Wknd Minutes

Included with My Plan
Messaging Bundle Unlimited
Call Display w/Name Display
250 Canadian LD Mins
Text Messaging
Network Features
Intl Data Roaming Rate
Billed Usage-Invoice Details
Rogers To Rogers National
Exact Pricing

5GB of data
Visual Voicemail

$56.50 taxes in.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 12:07 pm
by asdfvtn
KenA wrote: Thanks op....

This is what I got:

Corp 350 Wkday/Unltd EW
350 Weekday Minutes

Included with My Plan
250 Canadian LD Mins
Text Messaging
Network Features
Intl Data Roaming Rate
Exact Pricing

5GB of data
Visual Voicemail

$56.50 taxes in.
Did Visual Voicemail just come with your plan? Or was that extra?

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 12:08 pm
by Kimberlee1
KenA wrote: Thanks op....

This is what I got:

Corp 350 Wkday/Unltd EW
350 Weekday Minutes

Included with My Plan
250 Canadian LD Mins
Text Messaging
Network Features
Intl Data Roaming Rate
Exact Pricing

5GB of data
Visual Voicemail

$56.50 taxes in.
Hey, just curious how did you get visual voice mail. Thanks

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 12:20 pm
by KenA
Kimberlee1 wrote: Hey, just curious how did you get visual voice mail. Thanks
asdfvtn wrote: Did Visual Voicemail just come with your plan? Or was that extra?
Was weird... I asked the rep if visual voice mail was included... she said no and it was an extra $8... i decided to switch over anyways and live without visual voice mail. While she was changing me over the phone cut out (i guess since she was changing my plan it disconnected my service temporarily)

I called back and spoke to another rep... he confirmed the changes were done and while reviewing my features with me he mentioned visual voice mail. I asked if i was being charged for visual voice mail and he said no and that it was free and included in the plan.

No idea how it happened - but I'm not gonna complain.

TIP: Don't use your cellphone when changing from personal plan to business plan cuz it will temporarily cut out service.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 12:33 pm
by Striker317
KenA wrote: Was weird... I asked the rep if visual voice mail was included... she said no and it was an extra $8... i decided to switch over anyways and live without visual voice mail. While she was changing me over the phone cut out (i guess since she was changing my plan it disconnected my service temporarily)

I called back and spoke to another rep... he confirmed the changes were done and while reviewing my features with me he mentioned visual voice mail. I asked if i was being charged for visual voice mail and he said no and that it was free and included in the plan.

TIP: Don't use your cellphone when changing from personal plan to business plan cuz it will temporarily cut out service.
Visual VM is possible for free. The code that the Rogers rep needs to input (at least in my case) was BPRVVMIPO - this is the one for visual voicemail for iphone. Not sure if the other variants for other (non-iPhones) phones are available free.

Quite frankly, for most, I'd think the draw is to be able to hold more longer messages for more days than the Basic Voicemail package (Rogers calls this the Enhanced Voicemail). The Visual stuff on top of this is just icing on the cake.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 12:42 pm
by ellisc
Deal is still on, thanks to Piddles for the help! Managed to switch over today, didn't get to keep my credits from my retention plan, but this plan is much better for my use. Thanks for the heads up RFD!

Free Visual Voice Mail

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 1:52 pm
by lsbovi
Striker317 wrote: Visual VM is possible for free. The code that the Rogers rep needs to input (at least in my case) was BPRVVMIPO - this is the one for visual voicemail for iphone. Not sure if the other variants for other phones are available free.
Would love to get free visual voice mail added. Is that code specific to your workplace? I work for a municipal government in BC and have managed to get the $20 voice, $30 5gb data plan, but can't get free visual voicemail. I've online chatted with a couple of different business consultants and they both told me $8/month.

What is the email address people are using to contact Rogers Corporate?

Thanks.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 3:00 pm
by artofwar
What is visual voice mail? Is that part of Messaging Bundle Unlimited? What exactly is this bundle?
KenA wrote: Was weird... I asked the rep if visual voice mail was included... she said no and it was an extra $8... i decided to switch over anyways and live without visual voice mail. While she was changing me over the phone cut out (i guess since she was changing my plan it disconnected my service temporarily)

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 3:31 pm
by Iceberg21
Called and got my girlfriend switched over to this plan today (she works for a school district) so it seems like it's valid beyond June 30. I was told to call the following line for corporate plans in the future: 1-888-764-3772 (this might have been quoted in here somewhere already). I quoted the rep the following MSD code: BCBREEMV and Plan code: CUS36257M. Although he didn't really seem to care beyond the MSD code and asked if the phone was reimbursed by an organization. I said no and he basically said 'oh well' and continued on. Otherwise no problems, she's gone from 6gb of data to 5gb but she wasn't close to her cap anyways so it didn't matter. Overall cost has decreased about $15/month for her and now she has 250 long distance minutes as well. Thanks for the tip, OP! :D

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 4:04 pm
by Striker317
In KenA's (and me) case, it is just the addition of the Visual Voicemail feature to replace Basic Voicemail.

The BPRVVMIPO add on gave me exactly this...
http://www.rogers.com/business/on/en/sm ... ailiphone/

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 4:49 pm
by lsbovi
talked to two different reps, was not able to add visual voice mail for free.

Has anyone used 'youmail' a free visual voicemail service?

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 4:56 pm
by KenA
artofwar wrote: What is visual voice mail? Is that part of Messaging Bundle Unlimited? What exactly is this bundle?
pretty much only for iphone users... provides a user interface on the iphone os to view your voicemail messages in an 'inbox' and play/delete them on demand without having to dial a number.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 5:06 pm
by GuiGQc
Striker317 wrote: Visual VM is possible for free. The code that the Rogers rep needs to input (at least in my case) was BPRVVMIPO - this is the one for visual voicemail for iphone. Not sure if the other variants for other (non-iPhones) phones are available free
Anyone has the code for free Visual Voicemail Plus for Android?

iPhone isn't compatible with Visual Voicemail Plus, that's why Android is different
KenA wrote: pretty much only for iphone users... provides a user interface on the iphone os to view your voicemail messages in an 'inbox' and play/delete them on demand without having to dial a number.
LOL no, Visual Voicemail is not exclusive to iPhones.
Read above, iPhone's version is actually worst because of the limitation with iOS.

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 5:39 pm
by mikka1989
whats the visual voicemail plus CODE for android phones, TIA

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 6:01 pm
by artofwar
Does anyone know what the charges are with this corp350 plan for incoming/outgoing US and/or international text messages?

Posted: Jul 5th, 2013 8:51 pm
by aizecarla
artofwar wrote: Does anyone know what the charges are with this corp350 plan for incoming/outgoing US and/or international text messages?
Should be the same as standard charges. I don't see why it'll be any lesser.

Posted: Jul 6th, 2013 2:30 pm
by Striker317
mikka1989 wrote: does the nexus4 support. Lte max?

Can u switch. From 6gb super plan retentions to this corp plan?
Nexus 4 does not have LTE Max support

Yes, you can switch from the 6 gig retention plan to this corporate plan. You won't be able to keep the 6 gigs though unless the rep can find another standalone 6 gig plan for you. Unless that is an issue, get the 5 gig plan for now and switch to the 6 gig plan when it is inevitably offered on promotion again.

Posted: Jul 6th, 2013 2:38 pm
by Striker317
lsbovi wrote: Would love to get free visual voice mail added. Is that code specific to your workplace? I work for a municipal government in BC and have managed to get the $20 voice, $30 5gb data plan, but can't get free visual voicemail. I've online chatted with a couple of different business consultants and they both told me $8/month.
code is not workplace specific. you just have to ask and the CSR has to care enough to try to help you.

I voice called in.