Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rogers Corp plans discussion (excludes CORP 350 plan discussion)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2017 3:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1018 posts
154 upvotes

Rogers Corp plans discussion (excludes CORP 350 plan discussion)

This is a new thread for Rogers corporate plans excluding the Rogers Corp 350 plan and was created upon quanvon's request (the OP of the original and popular Rogers Corp plans thread which has now been transformed to a discussion about the expired CORP 350 plan). Please use the link below for discussion about the Corp 350 plan.

Quoting the original thread which can be found at the following link:
rogers-corp-350-plan-expired-but-post-h ... y-1348627/
quanvon wrote:
Jun 11th, 2013 1:23 pm
On kuzi's suggestion have updated the title. Someone should start a new thread re: Corp Plan discussions instead of posting random non-corp 350 plan items here, so it's easier for those that are looking for a plan to find info....instead of digging through hundreds, perhaps thousands of pages of old info?

UPDATE Jan 19,2016:
Happy new year everyone!

I'm surprised this thread has been going strong for over 2 years. This corp plan has been long gone for a while now. Wondering if it's best to just close this thread and start a new one for Rogers Corp plans as much of the discussion here no longer applies. The emails I've been getting from the Corp reps that first sent me this years ago, indicates that most are share everything plans which offer 30% off or so (depends on your company). This also is not limited to teachers, ICBC, govt or hospitals. I now work for RBC and I qualify for the same discounted share everything plan.
If you would like me to update anything in this post (ie: new plans or changes), please PM and I will post it here...thank you.

OUTDATED DEAL as of Jan 5/16.
30% off all Rogers share everything plans with valid verification of employment at participating employers (ie: government employees, hospital employees, teachers, etc.)...see links below for pricing for the BC public sector..keep in mind Rogers recently made changes to their plans so this flyer may be out of date even though it is only 2 weeks old.
tynanwong wrote:
Jan 5th, 2016 5:53 pm
Here is the new Rogers Corporate Offer

BC Public Sector - Share Everything - 30%

Consumer - Hardware Pricing - January 5
CURRENT DEAL UPDATED AS OF April 21/16 thanks to MISTERROGERS:

http://i64.tinypic.com/309iicx.png
330 replies
Jan 26, 2009
58 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone from Quebec been able to add the 10% Desjardins (I saw the 2GB add on does not work) promo on top of their 30% Corporate deal?
Mar 15, 2005
167 posts
32 upvotes
Kirkland
Kdegale wrote:
Jan 20th, 2016 5:16 pm
Has anyone from Quebec been able to add the 10% Desjardins (I saw the 2GB add on does not work) promo on top of their 30% Corporate deal?
I tried but no luck.
Jan 26, 2009
58 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
tailcone wrote:
Jan 20th, 2016 5:24 pm
I tried but no luck.
Did the rep say no or were you able to add it but it screwed up your 30% off?
Mar 15, 2005
167 posts
32 upvotes
Kirkland
Kdegale wrote:
Jan 20th, 2016 5:27 pm
Did the rep say no or were you able to add it but it screwed up your 30% off?
The rep advised me that if he would add the Desjardins rebate than the system would remove my Corpoate Discount
Feb 2, 2009
126 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
kuzi wrote:
Jan 20th, 2016 9:50 am
This is a new thread for Rogers corporate plans excluding the Rogers Corp 350 plan and was created upon quanvon's request (the OP of the original and popular Rogers Corp plans thread which has now been transformed to a discussion about the expired CORP 350 plan). Please use the link below for discussion about the Corp 350 plan.

Quoting the original thread which can be found at the following link:
rogers-corp-350-plan-expired-but-post-h ... y-1348627/

If you would like me to update anything in this post (ie: new plans or changes), please PM and I will post it here...thank you.

CURRENT DEAL:
30% off all Rogers share everything plans with valid verification of employment at participating employers (ie: government employees, hospital employees, teachers, etc.)

Can anyone confirm that the BYOD is still active for Corporate Customers on these share everything plans. Quebec and Western Canada say yes. I am looking for information in Ontario as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2006
3646 posts
400 upvotes
Anyone know if Rogers' corporate plans are just wireless or are there also TV and home internet plans?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1018 posts
154 upvotes
Iphone32GB wrote:
Jan 23rd, 2016 2:37 pm
Can anyone confirm that the BYOD is still active for Corporate Customers on these share everything plans. Quebec and Western Canada say yes. I am looking for information in Ontario as well.
From what I understand it's 30% off any in-market plan. That being said, the link below says that Rogers is extending the old BYOD price for the 5GB plan until February 7th so I would act soon if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/r ... 5gb-local/
Jun 22, 2012
275 posts
43 upvotes
Surrey
So how do we figure out who our corporate rep is? I'm with Canada Post and getting information out of anybody is like pulling teeth. Nobody knows, or will say, or can find out, or has any clue. We used to get handouts posted in the past, but the last few years things this has stopped. And calling Rogers in general always comes out as being a waste of my time.
Sep 26, 2006
632 posts
120 upvotes
North York
Kremorgan wrote:
Jan 27th, 2016 11:29 pm
So how do we figure out who our corporate rep is? I'm with Canada Post and getting information out of anybody is like pulling teeth. Nobody knows, or will say, or can find out, or has any clue. We used to get handouts posted in the past, but the last few years things this has stopped. And calling Rogers in general always comes out as being a waste of my time.
Call the Rogers Corporate Line.
1-866-727-2141

Say you qualify for a corporate line from Canada Post. If they don't know what to do, hang up and call back later
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
1238 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
Does this plan have unlimited Canada-wide calling or no? I see that you have to add $5, but in the previous thread, a member said that you automatically get it for free?
Feb 22, 2013
151 posts
49 upvotes
Kremorgan wrote:
Jan 27th, 2016 11:29 pm
Best to find a dealer who can get you into the plan and who knows what information you need to provide. This could be a pay stuff, employment verification letter (such as for a mortgage) or corporate email address. GL
Aug 20, 2013
286 posts
72 upvotes
N/A
sparkaction wrote:
Jan 28th, 2016 12:41 am
...This could be a pay stuff, employment verification letter... GL
Ha made me laugh and stub me toe
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
1238 posts
223 upvotes
Vancouver
How do I get the 3 spotify accounts? Seems like you can only get 1?