Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rogers Corp plans discussion (excludes CORP 350 plan discussion)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2017 11:05 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1002 posts
151 upvotes
cashinstinct wrote:
Jan 4th, 2017 12:10 pm
They recently changed rules on this. No need for a Share Everything Plan to be eligible on $5/day roam at Rogers.

To know if you are eligible on your current Rogers plan, text "Travel" to "222"
Roam like home is only available on consumer plans at the moment.
Dec 8, 2013
122 posts
20 upvotes
British Columbia
Looks like Rogers has a new Share Everything promo on adding new lines (up to 4). Does anyone know if this can be combined with 35% EPP offer on primary line?

If my math is right it works out to: $229.25 ($57.32 per line) for sharing 12GB or $287 ($71.75 per line) for sharing 30GB.

Includes Canada Wide Calling on all lines (save $5 per line if you don't need this)
Premium Tab on all lines (save $10 per line for BYOD)
(based off 35% primary line discount and add-line discounts)

Not a bad deal if the promo can be combined with the EPP offer.
Images
Mar 14, 2017
4 posts
3 upvotes
Victoria, BC
My wife and I work for separate public sector employers that both qualify for 30% off discounts from Share Everything plans. We are not Rogers customers. How would we get best bang for our buck if we were to switch to Rogers? Both want unlimited nationwide calling and at least 2GB of data. Are we better off individually signing up for the 2.5GB plan, or should one of us sign up for 5GB of shareable data and add a second line? Is there a way to get the 30% discount off the second line given that that person also qualifies for corporate pricing?
ValiantSpacemanSpiff
Interplanetary Explorer Extraordinaire
Nov 10, 2011
244 posts
48 upvotes
Burnaby
ValiantSpacemanSpiff wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:23 am
My wife and I work for separate public sector employers that both qualify for 30% off discounts from Share Everything plans. We are not Rogers customers. How would we get best bang for our buck if we were to switch to Rogers? Both want unlimited nationwide calling and at least 2GB of data. Are we better off individually signing up for the 2.5GB plan, or should one of us sign up for 5GB of shareable data and add a second line? Is there a way to get the 30% discount off the second line given that that person also qualifies for corporate pricing?
Both of you two should sign up under your own names.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel