Cell Phones

Rogers Corporate Wireless Plan

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2013 6:01 pm
May 14, 2012
1 posts
Ottawa, Ontario
Hi, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills when dealing with rogers or even at big box store(bestbuy, etc) mobile departments trying to get a damn quote on a rogers federal employee plan. Contact rogers - they tell me to contact my telecom administrator to contact them and rogers will then contact me. Ask salesperson at best buy, they tell me to contact rogers to figure it out the plan and the cycle goes on and on. Always in the past I've simply contacted rogers or visited a kiosk in person "May you please print off a quote for government employees" and 2 seconds later I'm provided the details. This is just pulling teeth recently. Sorry, I don't mean to turn this thread into a rogers rant.

Can anyone just simply tell me what to do at this point - who to contact or who to specifically ask to speak to? or even what'd the plan code I should refer to when speaking to rogers?

Thanks and much appreciated
Dec 23, 2006
94 posts
GTA
9394 wrote:
Apr 30th, 2012 9:10 am
There are better Rogers corporate plans out there. Like this one:

$17.42 (250 daytime, unlimited weeknights after 6 PM/weekends, 125sms, VM/CID/CF)
$2.50 for 2500 SMS
$2.35 GRRF

can anyone hook me up with this plan? desperately need one, but I'm not a gov. employee
Nov 1, 2003
385 posts
22 upvotes
Sorry to bump an old thread but I have this plan and for the past 10 years, I've gotten a hardware upgrade every year. I just called in and was told it was changed to every 3 yrs in Oct 2012. Anyone else had the yearly HUP? Were you able to get the free upgrade since Oct?
× < >