[Rogers] Internet $42.50 for 100 Mbps, $47.50 for 250 Mbps, Unlimited usage YMMV
- Deal Link:
New customers: Also, check post #1712 of this thread
- Standard offer is $25 off for first 3 months. Activation fee is $15.
- Sign up for the standard offer. Try to get Activation fee waived.
- Couple of weeks after service gets installed, follow the instructions below for existing customers. People in this thread have called in to cancel within 4 hours of activating service and have successfully gotten this deal. So, you don't have to wait couple of weeks.
Existing Rogers Internet customers:
- Call in to 1-888-ROGERS-1 to cancel service. Reason could be you received a competitive offer from Bell Internet for $40/month for unlimited usage.
- If the best the agent can do is 30% off, stay firm with cancelation. Schedule cancelation for roughly 2 weeks from the call date.
- You'll likely receive a call from winback department asking reason for cancellation, and they'd give you 50% off.
- If you don't receive call from winback in a week's time, call 1-855-381-7834. Only call this number if you put up a cancellation notice on account. Without the notice, they won't talk to you. Say "I missed a call from this number".
50% off is available for all Ignite Internet packages. So if you don't really need high speeds or unlimited usage, and want 50% off for Ignite 30 or Ignite 60, follow the same process