Expired Contests

[Once] Rogers - Nokia Lumia 900 + "Dark Knight" Screening (ends 19/Apr/12, QC no, NPN)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2012 8:57 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106490 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Rogers - Nokia Lumia 900 + "Dark Knight" Screening (ends 19/Apr/12, QC no, NPN)

(Even though you enter by mail-in, it's actually worth it because you're only allowed to do it ONCE!)

Rogers Communications' "Nokia Lumia 900 Pre-Order Contest".

Prize:

One (1) Grand Prize consisting of:
  • One (1) private “hometown” screening (“Screening”) of the movie The Dark Knight Rises for the winner and his/her family and friends (to a maximum total of
    40 people). Includes One (1) regular size soft drink/water and one (1) regular size popcorn per person, to a maximum of 40 people
  • swag bags (contents of swag bags may vary and are dependent upon availability) for all the guests attending the Screening. Screening will be held in the winner’s local theatre, as determined by the Contest Sponsor (based on the location of the winner’s residence) and must take place between July 23, and August 13, 2012
  • One(1) limited edition Nokia Lumia 900 Dark Knight smartphone. An approximate value of $450 CDN. Phones do not include activation or airtime
Second prize: One (1) of five (5) Nokia Lumia 900 smartphone bundles with stereo Monster headsets. Phone does not include activation or airtime.

ARV:
  • Grand prize: $4,025 CDN (If winner is located in the greater Toronto area then total approximate retail value - $3,225 CDN)
  • Second prize: $800
Rules: http://www.rogers.com/cms/images/en/New ... _Rules.pdf

Enter:
  • Buy/pre-order a Nokia Lumia 900 http://lumiapromos.com/lumia-900/live/en/html/
  • No Purchase Necessary: send a unique and original handwritten sentence about your favourite feature of Windows Phone along with your name, address, email and day/evening phone numbers in an envelope with sufficient postage to “Nokia Lumia 900 Contest”, 10th Floor, One Mount Pleasant Road, Toronto, ON, M4Y 2Y5 which must be postmarked no later than the Contest Closing Date and received at the above address by no later than April 16, 2012. Limit of one (1) mail-in entry per person.
Search: rogers, nokia, lumia

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
15 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378558 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2422 posts
1776 upvotes
Clarington
Don't remember the last time I WROTE 100 words. My hand hurts!
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3131 posts
602 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
2019 Wins: an Oreo Candy Bar (The Stuf Inside Contest), 2 Tickets to Dave Matthews Band Concert (Indie88), a $2,500 trip for two to see the BSB exhibit Grammy Museum in Los Angeles (Canada.com/Post Media)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5741 posts
3445 upvotes
Victoria
Rules state:
[QUOTE]To enter without purchase, send a unique and original handwritten
sentence about your favourite feature of Windows Phone along with your...[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2004
1688 posts
19 upvotes
North York
maybe a RFD screening party. lol

thanks