M City Mississauga Condo's

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2019 10:49 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA

Rogers Real Estate Development company plans to build a 10-condo-tower complex billed as “M City” in Mississauga

Would You Want to Live in a 10-Tower Mississauga Condo Complex Developed By Rogers?
Mississauga is seeing lots of shiny, exciting proposals.
http://torontoist.com/2016/09/rogers-m- ... ssissauga/

183 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2009
12381 posts
11307 upvotes
Looks like the future ghettos.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
3203 posts
477 upvotes
Markham
I take it that Bell is banned from this complex?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 15, 2005
6022 posts
1868 upvotes
Fantastic.

The City Centre area clearly needed more density along that corridor.
Nov 4, 2009
114 posts
72 upvotes
Hmmmm.... was interested in this.... anyone got any builder, VIP , family & friends link.

thnx :)
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I have a feeling this place will be a lot like the "Marilyn Monroe" Absolute Towers, where investors race to pay a big premium, and then it turns into a tenant slum reeking of curry* because most unit owners do not actually live there.

* I love curry, and I am also of the genetic race most associated with curry
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5805 posts
1972 upvotes
Toronto
Jucius Maximus wrote: I have a feeling this place will be a lot like the "Marilyn Monroe" Absolute Towers, where investors race to pay a big premium, and then it turns into a tenant slum reeking of curry* because most unit owners do not actually live there.

* I love curry, and I am also of the genetic race most associated with curry
Liar! Your avatar says Korean BBQ!!

Anyway... yeah I don't have a good feeling about this M City either. The name is a bit lame.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
So no ups but only downs for the surrounding sites?
Jul 6, 2008
675 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
Isn't this rogers first time building real estate for residential? Too many things can go wrong, you can expect delays.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
I am thinking about properties situation in the fringe of the M CIty. Like if they will become more commercialized and valuation shoots up as a result.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
boyohboy wrote: Liar! Your avatar says Korean BBQ!!

Anyway... yeah I don't have a good feeling about this M City either. The name is a bit lame.
Lol. Guilty. :lol:
Though I actually like the M-City name. :confused:
- casual gastronomist -
Nov 30, 2015
221 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
They opened VIP registeration

Hmmmm...so tempted :)
Jan 30, 2017
747 posts
121 upvotes
petera89 wrote: They opened VIP registeration

Hmmmm...so tempted :)
Any pricing out? Can u send link of prices?
Nov 30, 2015
221 posts
36 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Eaglesfan99 wrote: Any pricing out? Can u send link of prices?
Not yet. I registered online and they gave me an appointment to register in person.

Plans and price list will be out end of Feb beginning of March.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8423 posts
4666 upvotes
Durham
You trust Rogers????

Come on!

Rogers screwed you on Cable TV Service.

Rogers screwed you on Home Phone Service.

Rogers screwed you on Wireless Cellular Phone Service.

Rogers screwed you on Home Internet Service.

Rogers screwed you on your monthly bills ... ALL THE TIME!

Rogers screwed up by re-naming the SKYDOME (which was an awesome name) to the LAME Rogers Centre (open your damn eyes ... ITS A DOME! At least call it the Rogers Screwed Up DOME for Christ's Sake!)

Rogers issued a credit card ... CRAP!

Rogers wants to be a BANK (this is INSIDE INFORMATION that was leaked to employees with the release of the credit card as the first step to get into the financial industry) ... what a stupid ridiculous JOKE! You trust them with your money??? You already have screwed up bills ... wait till you have screwed up bank accounts!

Rogers now wants to get into Real Estate? For GOD'S SAKE ... FIX UP YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS FIRST BEFORE opening another can of worms!
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Jan 30, 2017
747 posts
121 upvotes
petera89 wrote: Not yet. I registered online and they gave me an appointment to register in person.

Plans and price list will be out end of Feb beginning of March.
Which website? Thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2712 posts
1058 upvotes
AV-Fishing wrote: You trust Rogers????

Come on!

Rogers screwed you on Cable TV Service.

Rogers screwed you on Home Phone Service.

Rogers screwed you on Wireless Cellular Phone Service.

Rogers screwed you on Home Internet Service.

Rogers screwed you on your monthly bills ... ALL THE TIME!

Rogers screwed up by re-naming the SKYDOME (which was an awesome name) to the LAME Rogers Centre (open your damn eyes ... ITS A DOME! At least call it the Rogers Screwed Up DOME for Christ's Sake!)

Rogers issued a credit card ... CRAP!

Rogers wants to be a BANK (this is INSIDE INFORMATION that was leaked to employees with the release of the credit card as the first step to get into the financial industry) ... what a stupid ridiculous JOKE! You trust them with your money??? You already have screwed up bills ... wait till you have screwed up bank accounts!

Rogers now wants to get into Real Estate? For GOD'S SAKE ... FIX UP YOUR STUPID PROBLEMS FIRST BEFORE opening another can of worms!
Tell us how you really feel.

:P