Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Rogers] Roger's Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! (2017)

Feb 27, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
Went to home show today and I was passing by the Rogers store too see what promo they had. They were offering the gigabit + popular + basic hp for $109.99/month, 2 years guaranteed price with 2 months free TMN, HBO and Encore
And
you can add Smart Home Monitoring Assure package at $39.99 ( regular price $49.99) with free hardware and installation and additional free door lock.
Jul 2, 2007
769 posts
21 upvotes
MandS2017 wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:51 pm
Went to home show today and I was passing by the Rogers store too see what promo they had. They were offering the gigabit + popular + basic hp for $109.99/month, 2 years guaranteed price with 2 months free TMN, HBO and Encore
And
you can add Smart Home Monitoring Assure package at $39.99 ( regular price $49.99) with free hardware and installation and additional free door lock.
Only for new customers, I assume?
Feb 27, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
malaujai wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 11:57 pm
Only for new customers, I assume?
Internet tv and hp for new customer
And for Smart Home Monitoring for existing Internet and cable customer to get the $10 discount
Mar 17, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
If I'm currently on a contract until November, is there anything I can do to get on this gigabit + pop tv for $99?
Jul 11, 2016
28 posts
19 upvotes
matttinoco26973 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 1:31 am
If I'm currently on a contract until November, is there anything I can do to get on this gigabit + pop tv for $99?
Need to know about this as well
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2377 posts
1518 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Again, you don't need to add the $9.99 home phone in order to get the U63 deal
#WeTheNorth
Nov 18, 2012
2 posts
1 upvote
Ottawa
matttinoco26973 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 1:31 am
I was on contract for internet only and I was able to get U63 through FB chat. They also waived the cancellation fee for my contract to switch to this plan. This was just a couple of days ago.
Jul 11, 2016
28 posts
19 upvotes
Just spoke to a guy on live chat. Currently have 100 ignite internet, home phone and tv. Asked about if they have a gigabit promotion similar to Bells at the toronto home show. This dude was actually rude, he told me that 1 GBPS would be too much for me, didn't offer me anything. What do I do next, I saw the .pdf here about escalating a complain, should I follow that?
Banned
Mar 17, 2017
3 posts
torontoracoon wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 6:46 pm
Just spoke to a guy on live chat. Currently have 100 ignite internet, home phone and tv. Asked about if they have a gigabit promotion similar to Bells at the toronto home show. This dude was actually rude, he told me that 1 GBPS would be too much for me, didn't offer me anything. What do I do next, I saw the .pdf here about escalating a complain, should I follow that?
try with a diffrent rep . and complain about him
Mar 17, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
awhalen2 wrote:
Mar 18th, 2017 5:34 pm
I was on contract for internet only and I was able to get U63 through FB chat. They also waived the cancellation fee for my contract to switch to this plan. This was just a couple of days ago.

Really disappointed. I was told by the facebook chat that since I already have cable and internet I was ineligible for Gigabit + Pop TV for $99
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2377 posts
1518 upvotes
Pickering, ON
torontoracoon wrote:
yes, follow that.
#WeTheNorth
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1909 posts
630 upvotes
TORONTO
torontoracoon wrote:
If you are not adding a new service, the chance of you getting an offer that is reserved for new customers is almost non-existent. It works like that with every provider. If you have a lot of time to spare you can go through the complaint process but I am not sure what your argument would be.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)