Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rogers

Rogers Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! - If new, read OP/thread summary

Nov 25, 2010
26 posts
9 upvotes
Looking for a field rep for the M5A area, appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1599 posts
2639 upvotes
Looking for a field rep in Ottawa area, K1C for deal in internet. Currently with Bell but willing to switch over if givens better deal.
Jul 20, 2009
702 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
My internet contract with Roges is going to be expired in less than 3 weeks. Therefore, I am looking for field rep in Ottawa region, K2H

Thanks in advance
May 18, 2019
933 posts
513 upvotes
anzvietboy wrote: My internet contract with Roges is going to be expired in less than 3 weeks. Therefore, I am looking for field rep in Ottawa region, K2H

Thanks in advance
Field reps are sales reps, and so they cannot help existing internet customers, unless they are willing to add a new service like Ignite TV. Otherwise your best route is Retention.
Feb 4, 2006
260 posts
68 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Looking for a field rep that services L1m 2N5, in whitby
May 11, 2008
99 posts
24 upvotes
I'm looking to leave Bell for Rogers and want internet, tv and hbo. M6G postal code. Looking for a rep to contact me.

Thank you
Aug 16, 2019
1 posts
Looking for a rep to contact me as a new customer in Toronto M4PXXX. Thanks
Aug 17, 2019
20 posts
12 upvotes
TonyC84173 wrote: Just finished signing up with a Field Rep that I found through RFD.

Ignite TV (Popular Package)
Ignite Gigabit
Ignite Home Phone
2 receivers
$107.99+taxes for 2 years. Yes I know it's not rate protected.

I got asked for the same information as others above, but since it was simply a migration to Ignite, when I talked to him all he ended up needing was my account # and DOB.

Can't see Retentions topping this deal.
Looking to migrate to the same package. If there are any reps in the M6P area, please PM me.
Aug 29, 2007
185 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for a field rep in Aurora - L4G area. Please PM me. Thank you!
Aug 14, 2008
21 posts
2 upvotes
I am looking for field rep as well who could offer up this deal, better or similar in the N5A Stratford Area.
Current long time customer looking to stay instead of going with new Wightman in our town.
PM me if you can hook me up!

Just finished signing up with a Field Rep that I found through RFD.

Ignite TV (Popular Package)
Ignite Gigabit
Ignite Home Phone
2 receivers
$107.99+taxes for 2 years. Yes I know it's not rate protected.

I got asked for the same information as others above, but since it was simply a migration to Ignite, when I talked to him all he ended up needing was my account # and DOB.

Can't see Retentions topping this deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
3209 posts
3152 upvotes
Guys I read the last few pages and summary but can't seem to see anything about this. I am moving to detatched house in N1GXXX in the fall, and I am looking to switch to Rogers for the first year so that I can get good customer support to make sure they fix any line issues before I switch over to carrytell or something like that. what kind of deal can I get in one of the older Rogers areas today for 100MB-200MB connection? Can I get $45/month?
May 18, 2006
718 posts
19 upvotes
Woodbridge
Looking for a rep to contact me as an existing customer in Toronto L4HXXX for Gigabit internet. Thanks
Aug 13, 2010
2 posts
Toronto
Looking for a rep in Mississauga. new customer. L5A3L9. please PM
Aug 6, 2009
141 posts
27 upvotes
Markham
I am looking for a rep to contact me for 500U or gigabit Internet in Markham L6CXXX.

thanks.
Jun 13, 2017
124 posts
300 upvotes
Looking for a rep for internet only - postal code M5G. Please msg me
Apr 23, 2006
70 posts
52 upvotes
Hi - Looking for a rep in Mississauga L5R for internet or complete ignite (popular package). Thanks
Apr 3, 2017
40 posts
3 upvotes
Looking for a field rep to PM me for
1) L6C Markham - internet 500U
2) L4C Richmond Hill - new customer looking for tv/internet/home phone

Thanks!
Jun 3, 2006
187 posts
4 upvotes
Looking for a field rep for internet only in Markham new subdivision L6P. Thanks!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)