Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Rogers] Roger's Cable Retentions & New Customers Deal Thread! (2019) *READ THREAD SUMMARY*

May 18, 2019
177 posts
39 upvotes
stacksonstacks wrote:
Jul 5th, 2019 8:23 pm
Has anyone gotten a cable only deal recently? What were they offering? First try the offer was $5 off the website prices...
There are no more promotions for Digital TV as they are now promoting Ignite TV only (or internet alone). You can get a decent Ignite TV bundle for $99.99 for two years with no installation fees.
Aug 8, 2012
151 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Got a winback call today a few hours after cancelling. My second call in three years (didn't receive one last year). Got the 300u for 34.99, which is better than nothing. I just wish I didnt have to keep going through this process every 12 months but oh well.
Jul 21, 2009
353 posts
82 upvotes
London
Just renewed my package . Popular TV and 500u with one pvr $102 taxes in. This pricing was already on the account when I called so no need to cancel.
Aug 8, 2018
66 posts
19 upvotes
Symbol87 wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 2:15 am
Got a winback call today a few hours after cancelling. My second call in three years (didn't receive one last year). Got the 300u for 34.99, which is better than nothing. I just wish I didnt have to keep going through this process every 12 months but oh well.
Ya internet only deals are only 12 months. Bundle offers are longer like the $99 IgniteTV internet +tv+ home phone are for 2 years.
Oct 11, 2018
17 posts
7 upvotes
I got an email yesterday from Rogers offering me either a $100 Walmart or $100 Uber gift card for signing up recently for Ignite services.

Anyone else get this email?
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1028 posts
132 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Havent been able to get a plan close to that promotion. I previously got my Rogers vip/gigabit (now premiere/gigabit but for 113 plus taxes) new customer promo by cancelling my service, and signing up with another name in the household. Maybe it will work again, as annoying as it is.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2004
1331 posts
38 upvotes
Markham
If we had cancel the Rogers internet and no win back phone call calling us, there is nothing we can do, right?
May 8, 2003
16 posts
1 upvote
NobleFalcon1 wrote:
Jun 27th, 2019 7:05 pm
You can get Ignite Popular
Crave/HBO/TMN
1 Wireless 4K PVR
Ignite Gigabit
Home Phone with unlimited long distance and features
Home Security
For $99.99 for two years with no installation fees. Good luck!
Thanks I was able to get this deal, ordered on Tuesday and installed this morning!
May 18, 2019
177 posts
39 upvotes
Mr. VTEC wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 1:10 pm
Thanks I was able to get this deal, ordered on Tuesday and installed this morning!
Nice! I hope it works perfectly for you.
Jul 5, 2019
2 posts
NobleFalcon1 wrote:
Jul 5th, 2019 2:24 pm
So apparently the free Crave-HBO-TMN for 12 months promotion has expired. Rogers is now offering it for 2 months for free. The Home Security that comes for free with the Ignite bundle is also expiring on Tuesday. Best bundle now is:

Ignite TV Popular ($15 more for Premier)
Crave-HBO-TMN free for 2 months
4K PVR
Ignite Gigabit
Home Phone with unlimited long distance and all features
Home Security (included for free until Tuesday)

For $99.99 for 2 years, installation fee waived. Only available to new customers through door-to-door sales reps. Good luck to everyone.
Sorry for the newbie question (I haven't gone back through all 2450 pages of this thread!) but as an existing Rogers customer, to get this deal do I just have to phone them up and ask for it, or do I have to play the 'I'm Cancelling'/'Wait for Winback' game?

Thanks!
May 18, 2019
177 posts
39 upvotes
kingofboggle wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 5:23 pm
Sorry for the newbie question (I haven't gone back through all 2450 pages of this thread!) but as an existing Rogers customer, to get this deal do I just have to phone them up and ask for it, or do I have to play the 'I'm Cancelling'/'Wait for Winback' game?

Thanks!
I think you will have to go the Retention/Winback route.
Jul 5, 2019
4 posts
1 upvote
We're moving in a month. Currently with Bell but looking to switch. Have access to Bell Fibe or Rogers Ignite. Can someone help me find the best deal with Rogers right now? I chatted on FB and the best I got was 150u for $62.14 tax in. Seems like I could do better.

Would be willing to do the tv/phone/internet bundle if anyone has connections.
Sep 24, 2006
598 posts
60 upvotes
Guelph, On
Anyone in the Mississauga - Southdown area - my current package expires August 2
Looking for a renewal package
thanks
May 18, 2019
177 posts
39 upvotes
mackelak wrote:
Jul 6th, 2019 6:58 pm
We're moving in a month. Currently with Bell but looking to switch. Have access to Bell Fibe or Rogers Ignite. Can someone help me find the best deal with Rogers right now? I chatted on FB and the best I got was 150u for $62.14 tax in. Seems like I could do better.

Would be willing to do the tv/phone/internet bundle if anyone has connections.
You can get Ignite 150u for $34.99 plus tax.

You can also get:
Ignite TV Popular
1 Wireless 4K PVR
Ignite Gigabit
Home Phone Canada Plan with all features
Smart Home Monitoring
For $99.99 for 2 years with no contract or installation fees. Best of luck!
Jul 6, 2019
3 posts
4 upvotes
Looking to sign up for unlimited internet (or a TV/internet bundle for the right price). Currently in Bell fiber area but my discount ended.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

bigred123