[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2784 posts
174 upvotes
GTA

[Rogers] Rogers EPP Deal $58 for 20gb Financing Plan w/ No Activation

**Must have EPP privileges w/ Rogers Direct as your dealer
**Credentials are provided by your company/associations... please don't ask for them in this thread

Similar deal as a month ago, however this time they're waiving the activation fee as well ($40 Credit on 2nd or 3rd Bill)
The image shows the plans after the monthly credit has been applied

Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 17th, 2020 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added a retailer
323 replies
Nov 9, 2009
669 posts
85 upvotes
East York
Thanks OP

looking into changing to this plan

does anyone think Trudeau will come through with lowering cost of phone plans later this year?
Last edited by connected on Mar 17th, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sep 20, 2010
175 posts
177 upvotes
Hamilton
connected wrote: Thanks OP

does anyone thing Trudeau will come through with lowering cost of phone plans later in the year?
I think he's a little busy with something else right now.
Nov 9, 2009
669 posts
85 upvotes
East York
kobe360 wrote: I think he's a little busy with something else right now.
yeah because the last thing Canadians need right now is help with their bills smh
Feb 28, 2017
53 posts
8 upvotes
I have one month left on my telus contract and I'll probably switch to this. Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
9073 posts
7393 upvotes
Markham
I can confirm this is offered to Ontario Hospitals.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7681 posts
42088 upvotes
Ontario
connected wrote: Thanks OP

does anyone think Trudeau will come through with lowering cost of phone plans later this year?
doesnt matter. The big 3 will always find loopholes to bypass it.
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1105 posts
303 upvotes
Seems like pricing will go up after 2 years...
Jan 20, 2013
254 posts
98 upvotes
taank wrote: Seems like pricing will go up after 2 years...
Pay full price, then it won't. Otherwise, this how it works everywhere. Especially if you're getting various discounts through your employer, you have to revalidate every 2 years. Of all things you can knock Rogers/Bell/Telus for, this isn't it.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10882 posts
1408 upvotes
Vancouver
Ugh I always read bout these EPP deals. How do I get one? Rogers sent me a code with an email stating this: Your Passcode entitles you to a Rogers InfiniteTM Shareable plan (Primary Line only) at 10% off*. Please visit your nearest Rogers Store or call us at 1-888-Rogers1 to get set up.

Is this different? I had to send them work info to obtain the code.

Thanks
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2784 posts
174 upvotes
GTA
trellaine201 wrote: Ugh I always read bout these EPP deals. How do I get one? Rogers sent me a code with an email stating this: Your Passcode entitles you to a Rogers InfiniteTM Shareable plan (Primary Line only) at 10% off*. Please visit your nearest Rogers Store or call us at 1-888-Rogers1 to get set up.

Is this different? I had to send them work info to obtain the code.

Thanks
The dealer has agreements with various corporations/associations to offer corporate deals to their employees/members
if your employer has an agreement w/ RogersDirect.ca, then they would send you the code
Nov 13, 2013
959 posts
1726 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Rogers 15gb for 50 winback plan ftw. Nothing compares to it. A static 15gb at a great price. None of these silly discounts for x amount of months, just a flat rate of $50. Yeah sure they may rasie it by $5 ina a few years but meh what u gunna do?......Best plan for modern day,
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
10882 posts
1408 upvotes
Vancouver
gq_fuzion wrote: The dealer has agreements with various corporations/associations to offer corporate deals to their employees/members
if your employer has an agreement w/ RogersDirect.ca, then they would send you the code
Aww okay. Thanks.
Jul 8, 2019
3 posts
1 upvote
Im currently paying $90 on a tab40 plan, around $300 remaining on the tab, 10gb data.

I would love to switch to this but dont have any EPP privs, I have 2 university emails though. Does anyone know someone who can help me? Im paying way too much right now
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2784 posts
174 upvotes
GTA
ips1177 wrote: Rogers 15gb for 50 winback plan ftw. Nothing compares to it. A static 15gb at a great price. None of these silly discounts for x amount of months, just a flat rate of $50. Yeah sure they may rasie it by $5 ina a few years but meh what u gunna do?......Best plan for modern day,
Agree that's a great plan, but this is a minimal amount more to get a device subsidy

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 1 guest)

Daf, spankypants