Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers

Rogers exclusive offer for Federal Government employees (Quebec residents)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2018 1:16 pm
Feb 20, 2018
4 posts
Hello

i am a federal govt employee and got this deal in november. I can tell you that i did receive the 400$ credit as stated, even tho it wasnt mentioned on my contract (i had the employee write by hand on my contract). I got it on my 2nd monthly invoice.

and I can also confirm that the 10% desjardins member offer is not stackable with the 30%. I added a 2nd line for my wife, and this line was compatible with 10% (as the 30% is on my primary line).

You absolutely need to port in a number from the competition to get the 400$ credit. Fido is not compatible as it belongs to Rogers.

i did my order online with planetemobile.biz using the federal-gat login and went very well, someone reached out to me same day.
Sep 16, 2017
82 posts
31 upvotes
I'm a federal employee working in Ottawa, I just moved here and still have my old Quebec phone number with my parents address.
Currently with Bell with 35$ for 1GB same for my GF but with koodo.

If I get the 7GB for 62$ with 30% gov = 43.40$
and a second line no tab : 35$ with 10%desjardins = 31.50$ for 24 months then 40.50$ for my GF
This will add up to 74.90$ for a 7GB share everything. Am I doing this right ?

Also should we be getting a total of 400$ or 400$ each?
Feb 20, 2018
4 posts
Hi Trix

yes, to my understanding you are calculating right...

but for the 400$ offer, you have to be in premium or premium+ tab, not BYOD.

maybe call the contact in the login to confirm, I spoke to them via email corpoepp@planetem.com
Nov 9, 2013
660 posts
262 upvotes
Is anyone else here using rogersdirect.ca? I find this site totally confusing. It states my govt discount is 30% off the monthly plan, but then doesn't indicate if the listed price includes the discount or not? If it does, $87 for 4GB hardly seems like a deal...
Mar 15, 2010
38 posts
10 upvotes
Dundas
If I am in Ottawa, could I physically go to the Gatineau location, sign-up for an 819 number with this deal, then switch to an Ontario number with the same deal?

Sorry if I'm missing something that has been posted here or in another thread
Dec 22, 2010
755 posts
738 upvotes
Ontario
Oh good, more handouts for government workers. I guess this will help them to do some work on Mondays and Fridays?
Feb 20, 2018
4 posts
atheoncrutch wrote: Is anyone else here using rogersdirect.ca? I find this site totally confusing. It states my govt discount is 30% off the monthly plan, but then doesn't indicate if the listed price includes the discount or not? If it does, $87 for 4GB hardly seems like a deal...
Hello

i suggest you do your order through planetemobile.biz

I tried to do mine with rogersdirect at first and it was soooo confusing. planetemobile order website is a lot easier. As stated earlier, they have an email address corpoepp@planetem.com they will answer your question, they did for all the questions i had.
Nov 9, 2013
660 posts
262 upvotes
JFTremblay1 wrote: Hello

i suggest you do your order through planetemobile.biz

I tried to do mine with rogersdirect at first and it was soooo confusing. planetemobile order website is a lot easier. As stated earlier, they have an email address corpoepp@planetem.com they will answer your question, they did for all the questions i had.
Thanks but I'm BC gov, I don't think that applies to me.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
2218 posts
1282 upvotes
Brampton, ON
testmann wrote: Oh good, more handouts for government workers. I guess this will help them to do some work on Mondays and Fridays?
I am now technically a government worker, don't paint everyone with the same brush.

Btw many of us work weekends, holidays etc.
Feb 20, 2018
4 posts
atheoncrutch wrote: Thanks but I'm BC gov, I don't think that applies to me.
They support all Canada, they will be able to check what promo applies to you... are you Federal govt working out of BC? or BC provincial govt?

anyways my suggestion is to contact them by email, they will answer you
May 30, 2010
64 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure about the 400$, but you do get the 30% as a provincial worker too (that's what I have).
Nov 9, 2013
660 posts
262 upvotes
JFTremblay1 wrote: They support all Canada, they will be able to check what promo applies to you... are you Federal govt working out of BC? or BC provincial govt?

anyways my suggestion is to contact them by email, they will answer you
BC Provincial. Thanks for your suggestion!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
testmann wrote: Oh good, more handouts for government workers. I guess this will help them to do some work on Mondays and Fridays?
Hey, Bro, don't be jealous... nevermind your video games,and your minimum wage job at McD's... go to school, study, do the exams, get your degree and then go on the internet and apply to work for the federal government, it's open to everyone... https://www.canada.ca/en/services/jobs/ ... nment.html
Dec 13, 2006
646 posts
337 upvotes
I work for a city and have the 30% too. This is the usual corpo rate.
May 13, 2007
635 posts
206 upvotes
Mississauga
anyone knows federal government code for rogersdirect.ca?
living in Ontario.

Thanks,

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)