Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers Wireless

$60 10GB (previously 5+5) BYOD Unlimited calling plan

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2019 7:26 pm
Mar 5, 2005
575 posts
360 upvotes
i called today and their garbled IVR said they will be extending the offer through the week and weekend. .
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1640 posts
442 upvotes
Mississauga
Discoflasher wrote: I signed up on Saturday. Today is Monday. Still same crap, how do you confirm on my Rogers. Mine doesn’t say squat. Says 5gb. Only when I click change my plan it shows. Weird. Maybe I’ll wait until tomorrow. Get shafted and promo over. It’s ok. Telus is smart they end theirs tomorrow midnight. So I’ll probably love it tomorrow.
Amazing what you can achieve with patience and a screenshot.
Text Rogers if you're really not sure.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2013
1640 posts
442 upvotes
Mississauga
yatyat wrote: is roam like home showing up as part of the plan when you log in?
Mine does on the website.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3870 posts
1461 upvotes
Toronto
What about contracts.. do you have to break your contract and go on this plan or can you simply stay on your term and just change to the $60 plan instead?
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1684 posts
291 upvotes
Dave98 wrote: She must have been referring to the 100mb per day option
Pretty sure she was talking about daily roaming because that's what I asked but thank you for the confirmation. She compared it to $6 / day for Rogers/Fido and $7 a day for Telus/Koodo.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Ddrizzle wrote: Thanks! Would it make more sense to switch to Koodo then where I could add a tab on top of the phone plan?
Yea I think this is the way to go and the tab small is $75 and tab medium is $81.

Tab large isn't working ATM.

Also keep in mind this isn't like the $85 or $110 plan because once the tab finished the price goes back to $60 as it's $60 + tab amount.

I believe the others keep the $85-$110 price.

I just made the switch to koodo and got referral to offset the sim, so far loving it
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7027 upvotes
Gatineau
wmahmud wrote: What about contracts.. do you have to break your contract and go on this plan or can you simply stay on your term and just change to the $60 plan instead?
You will have to break it and pay off your current phone balance.

djino
Sep 15, 2016
19 posts
3 upvotes
is roam like home showing up as part of the plan when you log in?
Yes mine does.

However nowhere on the plan is the bonus 5GB shown but I confirmed with the rogers Rep that the bonus 5GB is forever. Did it through Facebook chat so can always send them the screenshot of what he said if the bonus 5GB is not added in a couple days.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
on this deal now. But thinking of switching since Telus offers the same plus its sharable, can add devices later. What does everyone think?
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
2968 posts
685 upvotes
Has anyone been able to get through anything today?

Coworker said the corporate discount worked for him on the $85 plan.. the rep I talked to said no on Saturday.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
undacova wrote: Yea I think this is the way to go and the tab small is $75 and tab medium is $81.

Tab large isn't working ATM.

Also keep in mind this isn't like the $85 or $110 plan because once the tab finished the price goes back to $60 as it's $60 + tab amount.

I believe the others keep the $85-$110 price.

I just made the switch to koodo and got referral to offset the sim, so far loving it
$85 a month ain't a bad deal to be able to upgrade every two years, and this on the assumption nothing changes in two years.

Something you want to weight before jumping ship.
Nov 17, 2003
565 posts
153 upvotes
fortunat wrote: i called today and their garbled IVR said they will be extending the offer through the week and weekend. .
Really??
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5752 posts
2585 upvotes
Toronto
blzn wrote: Has anyone been able to get through anything today?

Coworker said the corporate discount worked for him on the $85 plan.. the rep I talked to said no on Saturday.
Coworker delirious.
Mar 5, 2005
575 posts
360 upvotes
FYI..
just tried using facebook messenger to contact Rogers and got this
"Hi! We are experiencing a higher than normal volume of messages, we'll respond as soon as we can. We apologize for the delay. / Allô, nos volumes sont plus élevés que la normale et nous vous répondrons dès que possible. Nos excuses pour le délai."
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7027 upvotes
Gatineau
blzn wrote: Has anyone been able to get through anything today?

Ask for Pics (and then post them here), or it didn't happen.

djino
Oct 13, 2017
102 posts
64 upvotes
Do you have a consumer account or a business account? Just curious.

Because if business accounts with this 60 dollar 10GB plan are locked out from data top-ups, I might just ask them to convert my account to a consumer account.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
Apparently they're slammed today.......what's the best way to get through?
Sep 15, 2016
19 posts
3 upvotes
Was able to get through Facebook chat. Someone got back to me within a few hours and then it took about half hour to get it switched.
Dec 17, 2017
1 posts
I switched yesterday to the plan but my data is showing 9GB not the 10GB? Anyone know if this is a known issue?
Sep 17, 2002
167 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
you have to go to a "small business centre" location ... check the store locator online
TdotTam wrote: Same here ... got the same reason.
told me to just call the business line and wait.
Last edited by Polydectes on Dec 18th, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)