Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rogers Wireless

BACK: Qc. Only BYOP 7GB Share Everything+ Plan $62/mo Canada wide unlimited eligible up to 30% corp rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2018 8:28 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
RolandCouch wrote: How much would it be to split that plan with another phone?

My worry about this is that they put a time limit on the price then I need to find a new plan again
and don't forget that if you are a Desjardins member, you have 10% rebate on the second and all other lines of the account
Sep 6, 2014
28 posts
12 upvotes
Bowmanville, ON
does just the main line have to be on a QC number or do all the lines have to be?
Sep 16, 2017
82 posts
31 upvotes
I have trouble understanding share everything plans ...Do you get multiple sim cards as if it was the same account or is it just data that is shared and other members need their own talk plan ?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
The 2Gb bonus offer on the 10Gb plan is over, so 10Gb for $85. The 7Gb for $62 is still available. Title and first thread updated.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2008
1034 posts
1076 upvotes
Ottawa
PilotInTraining wrote: Any way to get this out of qc? I live in ottawa, and wouldnt mind this.
Check out Videotron. Been with them since November and the service has been solid. Great deals with multi-line discount if you bring your own device.

Right now we have 3 lines with all the fixings and 6GB per line. With the discounts, we're paying $40 each. Will add my daughter soon to bring it down to $35 each.

Here is a link to a thread about it:
videotron-videotron-byod-promotion-49-9 ... c-2121273/

Got all set up at St. Laurent mall. Kiosk is near the Bay and Sport Chek.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
trixrabbit55 wrote: I have trouble understanding share everything plans ...Do you get multiple sim cards as if it was the same account or is it just data that is shared and other members need their own talk plan ?
Everybody is on the same plan, and you "Share Everything" voice, text and data. As voice and text is Unlimited, you end only Sharing data between all the lines on the same account.
Feb 10, 2006
976 posts
61 upvotes
Thornhill
This may sound like a conspiracy theory lol but do they track how many minutes outside of Quebec you call from, and audit your account if you never actually call from within Quebec?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
6089 posts
4352 upvotes
mushy_eyes wrote: This may sound like a conspiracy theory lol but do they track how many minutes outside of Quebec you call from, and audit your account if you never actually call from within Quebec?
Nobody cares where you live or where you use the phone. All that matters is your phone number’s area code.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1328 posts
1337 upvotes
My friend use this plan currently. But be careful to share with kids. Probably you have chance to pay over data fee.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
mushy_eyes wrote: This may sound like a conspiracy theory lol but do they track how many minutes outside of Quebec you call from, and audit your account if you never actually call from within Quebec?
As long as the majority of the usage is connected to a Rogers tower, it doesn't really matter where you are. As mentioned, all that matters is the area code you have, as it will need to be a "Quebec" based area code to qualify for this plan.

djino
Apr 23, 2014
21 posts
1 upvote
Alliston, ON
marksteele1 wrote: does just the main line have to be on a QC number or do all the lines have to be?
I'd be interested in this too.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
SpykeYs wrote: Any deals on an iPhone 7 64 or 128 GB with rogers right now ?
you have to be on a plan of 85$+ and for the phone i think its 129$ for the 64gb.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
This should be in Hot deals again and now they are giving 8GB on the share everything instead of 7GB, at least in Quebec.

As well I see they are doing additional lines at $30, not sure if it gets reduced more on third lines? Or if the Desjardins discount applies to all additional lines, can anyone confirm please.

I’ve been doing Koodo pays as you go $15 monthly plus top offs for my kid but I’m thinking this $30 additional is pretty good, does the deal ever get better?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)