None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1275 posts
12 upvotes

[Rogers] Rogers Wireless: Free Loyalty Gift

Got a text message from rogers to visit www.rogers.com/loyalty

Fill out your information: phone number, email, name (I think you have to be a rogers customer). You then get to select a free gift. Should consist of: free magazine subscription, free mp3 downloads, or a free cell phone skin from tego (http://www.mytego.com/). You will get a PIN number through email which you will use to get your free gift.

I just signed up for a tego skin for my iphone. Let's see if it gets here...this is what the email says:

Shipping Times (approximate only ? does not include manufacturing time):
Lettermail (no tracking provided): N. America - 3 weeks; Worldwide ? 4 weeks
Ground Courier (non-refundable): Canada & US 6 business days
Air Courier (non-refundable): Canada & US 3 business days
37 replies
Aug 10, 2003
279 posts
70 upvotes
no worky.. never got an invite..

The wireless number you entered is not eligible for this offer. Please check the number and try again. Only Rogers Wireless customers who have received a personalized invitation are eligible to participate
Jul 31, 2004
783 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver
Same here. Rogers Wireless customer, no invite.
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2005
2007 posts
104 upvotes
Rogers has done this in last couple years, got some free movie rentals last year.
Aug 18, 2002
180 posts
3 upvotes
Rogers Wireless has been doing this loyalty reward for a while, rotating through their customer list every month or so to "reward" a different group of customers. You have to receive either the invite to qualify. They've sent out invites using SMS, mail, and I believe e-mail over the past while. If you're a Rogers Wireless postpaid customer and you haven't received an invite this time around, you'll probably get one within the next year. One of our cell phones is with Rogers, and it's received the invite about once a year for the last few years, iirc.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
15150 posts
1581 upvotes
I guess they don't consider me a loyal customer.
Aug 18, 2002
180 posts
3 upvotes
Oh, should also mention... the tego skin is actually pretty nice, especially if you take the time to create a custom graphic for it.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1081 posts
26 upvotes
just enter a random phone number... mine didn't work at first, so I changed my last digit and bingo it worked. :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5701 posts
1850 upvotes
J-Wo wrote:
Mar 16th, 2010 6:22 pm
just enter a random phone number... mine didn't work at first, so I changed my last digit and bingo it worked. :)
Tried to do the same thing, but no go. You must have got lucky and used someone else's invite.. lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2003
1081 posts
26 upvotes
yup guess I am lucky! I think if you try changing only one of the last 4 digits in your phone you should land on an eligible Rogers wireless number. For me only took one try but might take more for others.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
2155 posts
367 upvotes
Caledon, ON
J-Wo wrote:
Mar 16th, 2010 6:22 pm
Not cool, you're probably stealing someone elses 'reward'. ;)
× < >