Line 1: Premium tab, s7 Edge
- tab balance: $415.50 ($0 on April 20, 2019)
- monthly fee: $90 - $7.20 (8% BCB) = $82.80 + 13% HST = $93.56
Line 2: Premium+ tab, Note 8
- tab balance: $531.25 ($0 on September 27, 2019)
- monthly fee: $70 - $5.60 (8% BCB) = $64.40 + 13% HST = $72.77
Line 3: Premium tab, s7 Edge
- tab balance: $450.12 ($0 on April 30, 2019)
- monthly fee: $55 - $4.40 (8% BCB) = $50.60 + 13% HST = $57.18
All 3 lines combined = $223.51 (tax in). I got 12% BCB as recently as the February bill, complained to Rogers (Management Chat) about that and they told me it was a system error. It should have been 8% all along and the 12% I got was "advantageous for me" (in their words). Going into the chat, I calculated the extra 4% off each line and the combined total discount would be $8.60 ($3.60 line 1 + $2.80 line 2 + $2.20 line 3). In a very nice way, I asked if there could be a credit of $8.60 for 12 months. I was denied and they gave me a $50 goodwill credit.
What do you guys think? Should I call them, live chat management again to push for more, or this is a pretty good deal already? Thanks!
Side note: On the home services side, I am paying $140.08 (tax in) for: 500U, Premier TV w/Fairchild and BeIN Sports (soccer channel), home phone. I am not sure if my home services discounts would affect my ability to get more discounts from the wireless side. (BeIN Sports is already $15.99 itself, but my dad loves soccer and insists on keeping it)