Oct 6, 2007
11 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Is this a good deal? $86.25+5%(AB Tax)=$90.56 [15Gb/Canada Wide]

Jun 23, 2017
21 posts
2 upvotes
Not impressed. I hate having to go to the ccts but will go to the office of the president first. My plan is 60
Dollars 10 gs with the extra 3 gs because i basically said i was going somewhere else. But i noticed that once again they are charging me a voice mail back for 1.00 on one phone and 7.00 on the other. I have many interaction ids showing them trying to fix their error but it always ends up back on my bill.

I find that rogers does NOT like the 60 dollar 10 g plan and are always trying to push for the 85 dollar one or the 100 dollar one. They actually get an indignant tone when they state that plan is not even being offered and im lucky im on it. I know from being on here there is a 55 dollar plan being offered so i just listen to them ramble. My plan is to go lower so i will never take those offers.
Anyways always a reminder to everyone to get those interaction IDs and keep those email chats so that way you have proof when the agent says one thing and the bill ends up something else. The agent tried to say that I don’t have a contract and I said I’ve verbal contract is a verbal contract by law.
Jan 26, 2009
78 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
I'm just curious, on my 2 lines. When you are given a bonus of say 3GB by loyalty. Does your bill show "Loyalty Offer: 3GB" on each phone # on your bill? Back in July I was given 3 GB bonus to my main line, however on my next bills it showed "Loyalty Offer:3GB" on each phone number but total data allotment was only 3GB more. Which made sense but I changed plans last month and now I'm VERY lucky because my total data allotment is 3+3 higher. So my second line somehow activated another 3GB data bonus.

Does that make sense? Does your loyalty bonus show up on your bill on each phone line or just the main line?
Sep 13, 2012
589 posts
266 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Oopsyadaisy wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 10:39 am
Not impressed. I hate having to go to the ccts but will go to the office of the president first. My plan is 60
Dollars 10 gs with the extra 3 gs because i basically said i was going somewhere else. But i noticed that once again they are charging me a voice mail back for 1.00 on one phone and 7.00 on the other. I have many interaction ids showing them trying to fix their error but it always ends up back on my bill.

I find that rogers does NOT like the 60 dollar 10 g plan and are always trying to push for the 85 dollar one or the 100 dollar one. They actually get an indignant tone when they state that plan is not even being offered and im lucky im on it. I know from being on here there is a 55 dollar plan being offered so i just listen to them ramble. My plan is to go lower so i will never take those offers.
Anyways always a reminder to everyone to get those interaction IDs and keep those email chats so that way you have proof when the agent says one thing and the bill ends up something else. The agent tried to say that I don’t have a contract and I said I’ve verbal contract is a verbal contract by law.
Start with management office at 844-410-5766 in order to follow the proper escalation procedure should you end up continuing to office of the President and the Ombudman’s office. On top of any goodwill credits be sure to mention a call to CCTS would have resulted in a $120 fine and frankly you’d prefer to see that amount credited instead.
Sep 13, 2012
589 posts
266 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Kdegale wrote:
Dec 17th, 2018 11:40 am
I'm just curious, on my 2 lines. When you are given a bonus of say 3GB by loyalty. Does your bill show "Loyalty Offer: 3GB" on each phone # on your bill? Back in July I was given 3 GB bonus to my main line, however on my next bills it showed "Loyalty Offer:3GB" on each phone number but total data allotment was only 3GB more. Which made sense but I changed plans last month and now I'm VERY lucky because my total data allotment is 3+3 higher. So my second line somehow activated another 3GB data bonus.

Does that make sense? Does your loyalty bonus show up on your bill on each phone line or just the main line?
It sounds like you have share everything plans and the initial 3GB was attached to the main line but when you changed plans the advisor added an additional 3GB. If you’re satisfied then leave it be. If the initial 3GB was meant to be shared between both devices it would have appeared under the main line.
Jun 23, 2017
21 posts
2 upvotes
Its not a shared plan. Both plans were 60 10gigs.
Which was supposed to include the 7 dollar voice mail plan. I guess I had it before I switched as I was originally last year at the $55 plan before I signed up to the $60 plan. I specifically asked to make sure at that time that nothing would be changed on my plan and that it would be $60 and nothing else. It was confirmed to me everything would remain. For some reason though the contract was not emailed to me. I requested it which I have also an Interaction for and it was confirmed that the plan was $60. Also I was told at that time they were going to send it out to me and As of yet.. still did not receive it. Thats another issue I have with them. I will call that number tomorrow thanks for the heads up .
Sep 16, 2004
812 posts
21 upvotes
Richmond
I have two lines on the $60/10GB. Last upgrades were in 2011. Tried going thru the management office and they offered nothing different than the website. Called back and got to retention.

Asked about hdwr upgrd and was offered to go on share anything for $215/20GB - $25/monthly fee for 2yrs (credit drops off after 2hrs). Two pixel3's were offered at $199+$30activation for EACH line. Another $300credit for first line, and $100credit for 2nd line.

By my math, they wanted a extra $1680 for the first 2 years on the monthly fee alone, then after that we're paying $95 extra a month compared to what we are paying now. I explained how there is next to zero benefit for us to change off the plan we are on, and the rep actually agreed. Decided to just go back to buying phones outright.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11836 posts
1671 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
Oopsyadaisy wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 12:43 am
For some reason though the contract was not emailed to me. I requested it which I have also an Interaction for and it was confirmed that the plan was $60. Also I was told at that time they were going to send it out to me and As of yet.. still did not receive it. Thats another issue I have with them. I will call that number tomorrow thanks for the heads up .
The emailed changes are not correct anyway. The so-called emailed contract are changes on screen which the reps see and you dont. They generally dont make sense if you have a complicated deal. What counts is the interaction ID. I suggest calling mgt office and have them go over the deal. If correct, then no worries. If some shit is wrong they will change it right then and there.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Sep 13, 2012
589 posts
266 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Oopsyadaisy wrote:
Dec 18th, 2018 12:43 am
Its not a shared plan. Both plans were 60 10gigs.
Which was supposed to include the 7 dollar voice mail plan. I guess I had it before I switched as I was originally last year at the $55 plan before I signed up to the $60 plan. I specifically asked to make sure at that time that nothing would be changed on my plan and that it would be $60 and nothing else. It was confirmed to me everything would remain. For some reason though the contract was not emailed to me. I requested it which I have also an Interaction for and it was confirmed that the plan was $60. Also I was told at that time they were going to send it out to me and As of yet.. still did not receive it. Thats another issue I have with them. I will call that number tomorrow thanks for the heads up .
An automatic email is generated which indicates changes made during a call or chat. Having said that you should most definitely receive supporting documentation if you request it. There’s a very clear breakdown of term, pricing, features, etc. The thing is you want them to botch the request as it affords you an opportunity to escalate and be rewarded with generous goodwill credits. In your case don’t settle for anything less than minimum 3 months service credits and take it all the way to the Ombudsman if you have to. Send me a PM when you start the process and I’ll guide you through it.
Dec 25, 2016
2 posts
On a 10GB $60 plan what kind of voice does that include? unlimited everything also? Roam like home? Thanks,
Dec 25, 2012
53 posts
2 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
getting 10GB/78 (105 - 25% discount for 24 months) with $100 iPhone X 64GB for HUP. Any suggestions if this is good?
Feb 24, 2015
36 posts
Whitby, ON
nhr594 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 3:35 pm
getting 10GB/78 (105 - 25% discount for 24 months) with $100 iPhone X 64GB for HUP. Any suggestions if this is good?
You can do better
Dec 25, 2012
53 posts
2 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Kingdeal2013 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 5:09 pm
You can get 10gb for 85 - 25% discount.
Thanks for replying. I have called Retentions 3 times now. This is the best of the three options I got. Any suggestions on how I should go about getting what you mentioned?
Sep 13, 2012
589 posts
266 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
nhr594 wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 5:12 pm
Thanks for replying. I have called Retentions 3 times now. This is the best of the three options I got. Any suggestions on how I should go about getting what you mentioned?
Start with management office and move on to office of the President if necessary.