[Rogers Wireless] Rogers $20/0GB $40/4GB $50/6GB UNL Canada Targeted
- Rogers Wireless
Need to start new thread to continue discussion.
Posted by thr333zy:
Eligible for Roam Like HomeRogers NO TAB plan:
- $20 No Data UNL Canada wide talk and text
- $40 4gb UNL Canada wide talk and text
- $50 6gb UNL Canada wide talk and text
So as far as I know this is non shared data and this was all it included, as I was not told about VM/CID. This was an Toronto number and I called into a customer loyalty line.
Requirement for Rogers deal: port in from prepaid on Rogers/Fido/Chatr, prepaid must be active for minimum 30 days. Works for all provinces. Rogers bonus data is for 24 months.
These offers are supposed to be available till Dec 31 (reported by users, not confirmed officially).
alternative set of codes posted by another users:
- Who is eligible?
This plan is designed to convert Roger PAYG, Fido Prepaid and Chatr subscribers to become post-paid users. So if you currently have one of those plans and it has been active for more than 30 days, you should have no problem getting these plans.
- What if I don't have pre-paid plans, can I get one of these plans?
Many users including myself have successfully acquired one of these plans from post-paid Rogers, Fido and other carriers. So it is possible. But it depends on the individual rep whether he/she is willing to help you or not.
- I was told that I need to have pre-paid plans and they refuse to give me the plan, what can I do?
My advice is to keep trying until you find a rep who is willing to give you the plan.
Be prepared to spend some time, you may get rejected many times.
It is all by luck.
- What features are included in these plans?
- Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling
- Unlimited Canada-Wide Sent & Received Text, Picture & Video Messages
- Call Display with name display
- Enhanced Voicemail
- 2500 Call Forwarding Mins
- Conference Calling
- Call Waiting
- Roam Like Home
- Is there a contract? Do I have to sign up for two years? Can I buy subsidized phone with these plans?
No, these are no contract, no tab, BYOD plans.
- What's the difference between Rogers and Fido?
Rogers and Fido use the same network.
So there is no difference in terms of call quality, signal strength, and data speed.
Fido has international SMS, Circle calling and Data Bytes. It does not have call forwarding or name display (number only caller's ID) - you need to add $7 value pack to have those features.
Rogers has call forwarding, enhanced voicemail (Fido has mini voicemail) and name display.
- Is there an equivalent plan for Fido?
One user (and only one so far) has successfully negotiated an equivalent $40/4GB pulse plan from Fido with code MIGM01226.
- Is it confirmed that the offer will end on Dec 31?
The date was given by one of the rep.
But as this is an unpublished promotional offer, it is hard to get an official confirmation.