Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
24824 posts
5093 upvotes
Kiraly wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 9:33 am
Not to worry. "We are professional online company in the world."
LOL!

$7500 product for $150. Yep, sounds legit.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2015
2006 posts
993 upvotes
Toronto, ON
They say a sucker's born every minute.
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
88 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
So I called MasterCard today and filed a fraud. It took me 15 min. I don't care that they will hold the amount of $178 for the duration of the investigation.
Dec 4, 2017
3 posts
So how does your tracking look now after a few days?
Still the same?
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
88 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
The tracking is total BS. Chicago seam to be "overseas".
Images
  • Screenshot_20171208-051412.png
Dec 4, 2017
3 posts
Well atleast you can track it ;)
I didn't even receive a tracking option :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
5855 posts
5873 upvotes
Vancouver
zemonti wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 5:16 am
The tracking is total BS. Chicago seam to be "overseas".
Wow, I have never seen such a detailed tracking report. It includes arrival at airport, arrival at customs, even progress through customs. If only real tracking reports for real shipments had so much info.
Dec 3, 2017
25 posts
5 upvotes
Dude, how come you bought an item on a site without httpS ? Come on, you should use common sense, any shopping site without HTTPS looks fraud. Plus this site is not even known, not even brand.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2558 posts
1589 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
zemonti wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 7:45 am
I was very suspicious, but I wasn't able to resist my greed and ordered a Giga 5 from http://romanceplaza.com

Now I can track my order, but actually don't have real hope to get this awesome coffee maker for 1/20 of the market price.
So...you admit you think it's too good to be true and you admit you were greedy.

And now you're worried about when you can file a claim through MasterCard?

As others have said, you have to wait.
Any advice how long I have to wait before I claim fraud on MasterCard? Actually I never did that and I have no idea how to proceed.
As others have asked - what did MasterCard say when you called them?

You're the perfect example of why scammers don't have to work so hard to get money. "Oh...I can tell it's likely a fake but I'm going to give them my CC number anyway". Just so you know, you'll get your money back for the coffee machine purchase pretty shortly after you filed your claim with MasterCard. But in the meantime, they've already used your CC number, expiry date and the security code to make other purchases of physical merchandise so they've already made their money, thanks to the likes of you.

And now they'll register a new domain. Maybe "romancingplaza.com" and start all over again.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
88 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
ALLCAPS, you are comically wrong about practically everything you wrote.
ALLCAPS wrote:
Dec 9th, 2017 3:00 am
As others have said, you have to wait.
Wrong. No need. I called MasterCard 2 weeks ago (you missed that post) and they decided to file it directly as fraud, instead of dispute.
ALLCAPS wrote:
Just so you know, you'll get your money back for the coffee machine purchase pretty shortly after you filed your claim with MasterCard.
Wrong - actually I already wrote, that it takes 3 months. That's hardly "shortly".
ALLCAPS wrote:
But in the meantime, they've already used your CC number, expiry date and the security code to make other purchases of physical merchandise so they've already made their money, thanks to the likes of you.
Wrong. We ran trough all charges with the MasterCard rep and found NOTHING. I'm already using my new card.
ALLCAPS wrote:
And now they'll register a new domain. Maybe "romancingplaza.com" and start all over again.
Wrong. The original site is still up and offering the same fantastic deals. No need for new one.

In my very first post I sincerely admitted that I made something stupid (made the quick purchase on my smartphone, during my coffee break from website that my brother somehow posted on Facebook). Your behavior however has no excuse.
Jan 18, 2007
219 posts
14 upvotes
Calgary
One time, at band camp, I bought some weed from the counsellor. It was really oregano.
Dominating the internet since 1998.
Jim Lahey, Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor
http://www.stoneman.online
It's liquor day Randy.
Dec 4, 2017
3 posts
How's the tracking now ?
Still "clearing" around in costums?
I want to know how much they even bother to update the "tracking"..
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
88 posts
27 upvotes
Montreal
Here it is the last tracking.
I'm curious how long they'll continue with the bullshits.
Images
  • Screenshot_20171221-044249.png
Dec 21, 2017
1 posts
Did you get it in the end,I did the same thing,never received,but the tracking said it's been delivered