• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2018 11:23 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
75 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
If you believe the tracking it was left in front of my door on 23rd. Right. :) A big heavy $8'000 coffee maker on my iced front deck.
Dec 26, 2017
2 posts
Are you being serious? Or just ironic? Sorry I just have to ask. The same tracking dates happen to me.
2AEBB779-CEA2-41D9-9451-15C1F2642196.png
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
7667 posts
5145 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Afj2693 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 9:26 pm
Are you being serious? Or just ironic? Sorry I just have to ask. The same tracking dates happen to me.
2AEBB779-CEA2-41D9-9451-15C1F2642196.png
Afj2693 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 9:50 pm
Are you serious? Did u receive it?
Lol... read the post again...
zemonti wrote:
Dec 26th, 2017 9:04 am
If you believe the tracking it was left in front of my door on 23rd. Right. :) A big heavy $8'000 coffee maker on my iced front deck.
Believe it’s beyond irony... it is called SARCASM (the use of irony to convey CONTEMPT )
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
7667 posts
5145 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
OP, glad things are working out for you... albeit a slow process

Just read how you “fell into this” via your Brother’s Facebook Pg

If he knew you were in the market for this coffee machine... I think well ummm you were kind of set up
(Assuming he knew this was a rip off Website)

If he did...

Think i’d be putting that dude’s email & home address on every junk mail out list I could find as a nice big thank you

“hey, just because you care so much about finding me a great coffee machine at a great price, figure I would return the favour, maybe you will find something you like now that your mailbox is full of crap. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Bro”
[OP]
Sep 8, 2013
75 posts
16 upvotes
Montreal
Afj2693 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 9:50 pm
Are you serious? Did u receive it?
Afj2693 wrote:
Dec 27th, 2017 9:26 pm
Are you being serious? Or just ironic? Sorry I just have to ask. The same tracking dates happen to me. 2AEBB779-CEA2-41D9-9451-15C1F2642196.png
I checked multiple times the last days. No coffee machine on my front deck. I ever cleaned the snow twice.

And yes - this is sarcasm.
Dec 29, 2017
1 posts
1 upvote
Yes it's a scam, to good to be true. Called Visa and got my money back, first the say there is a delay and than the tracking indicated delivery. I send a few emails to the contact side on the web page, did not get a response of course.
Facebook should be ashamed of themselves to promote this companies, there is as well one that sells massage chairs, all scams. If it's to cheap it's to be good to be true.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1744 posts
205 upvotes
It appears that this scam is working extremely well. From what I can see, there are at least 4 people in this thread that fell for it. You'd think people would be smart enough by now to see through these blatantly obvious scams, but nope. I guess that's why the scammers keep doing it - it obviously works...and it works well. P.T. Barnum was dead on!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
3960 posts
3654 upvotes
Vancouver
Hey has anyone been to the actual website lately? Their Black Friday sale is still on! They've even updated their copyright notice to the current year: "Copyright © 2018 Coffee Machines".

You can't make this stuff up.
18% = GTA residents as a proportion of Canada's total population
97% = chance that an RFDer lives in the GTA when he posts something location specific, without giving a location

Were you hit with surprise customs/import fees on an Amazon.ca purchase?
Jun 5, 2018
1 posts
MistyS936067 wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2017 11:54 pm
Did you get it in the end,I did the same thing,never received,but the tracking said it's been delivered
Same deal with me. After several weeks of tracking, they say they delivered it, but I never received it.

I have been trying desperately to get my money refunded (via TD Debit VISA) for almost 6 months now ... with no resolve yet.
Today I escalated my complaint to "Level 2" of the TD complaints process .... I'm getting frustrated.
I thought all purchases through VISA were supposed to be protected. They tell you this to use their financial products, but then they find every excuse not to honor it when it comes time to make a claim!
I am beginning to feel like I am being treated like the criminal, and not the company that frauded me!! :-(