Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Bosch GTS1031 table saw $299

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2019 7:22 pm
11 replies
Jun 5, 2018
132 posts
163 upvotes
Moore Park, ON
Been posted before not too long ago. Deal is decent but cold, Imo, considering its been this price for multiple months with Rona

Still a decent pick up with the PM if its what you're looking for though. Lowe's has a save the tax event going on, may get lucky on a pm and no tax
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7773 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
So $270 no tax after pb at HD would be a great deal!

I'd go for it if I didn't love my DeWalt with rack and pinion rip fence.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1391 posts
1496 upvotes
Went to Rona as I was out that way on lunch, everything in stock (2 of one item 3 of the other) no one can find anything/they don't help look.

I found one of the items open (the drill/impact driver combo for $37) they ring it up at $87 and wont adjust price at it's a different item...well no, it's the same it just has no box. I just say no thanks and walk out.

Order the items online and they cancel the order 30 mins later.

Items are still showing in stock but now 1 of each, fun times Rona, fun times.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC
brwnthndr wrote: Been posted before not too long ago. Deal is decent but cold, Imo, considering its been this price for multiple months with Rona

Still a decent pick up with the PM if its what you're looking for though. Lowe's has a save the tax event going on, may get lucky on a pm and no tax
I wouldn't call this a cold deal. It definitely is becoming a more common sale price, but $272 is the lowest recorded CCC price and PMing at Lowes will beat that by $2. I think I recall a recent thread where it was $26x.00 but that is as low as I have seen it and that price was also only achieved with a PM.
darkesha wrote: Do they pm clearance items?
Unless you can find an employee that doesn't know their own store policy, I don't think there is any retailer will PM a competitor's clearance prices. Lowes likely won't apply the no tax promo on top of the PM (again, unless you find an employee that doesn't know or care) but they should beat the PM by 10% which is nearly as good.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jun 5, 2018
132 posts
163 upvotes
Moore Park, ON
SizzleChest wrote: I wouldn't call this a cold deal. It definitely is becoming a more common sale price, but $272 is the lowest recorded CCC price and PMing at Lowes will beat that by $2. I think I recall a recent thread where it was $26x.00 but that is as low as I have seen it and that price was also only achieved with a PM.
Well that's why I'd call it cold. Cause it's been 299 minus maybe 2 individual weeks at Rona since August (when I started tracking it) and now. If anything this is almost an 'ongoing deal' being always 'on sale' haha

I get that other retailers have it listed at almost 500 and 300 is much less than their price, I was just saying how I don't think this needs another thread for the same sale price for the past months. Look up this saw in the forumand you'll see multiple threads on this exact saw. The 269 you saw was a pm on the same price from Rona. Yawn.
1, 2, 3, 4 at 350 plus free stand essentially same price...

EDIT - grammar / wrong word
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
cheapest i saw the Bosch was $272 advertised at Rona and you can price beat at HD for additional 10% back in September.

Otherwise the Bosch and Dewalt goes on sale for $299 every now and then.
Aug 29, 2010
215 posts
410 upvotes
No soft start and only 1 year warranty on the Bosch GTS 1031. I'm a fan of Bosch but this one makes me nervous. Bought one, and returned before opening because of tiny warranty and lack of soft start.
Aug 29, 2010
215 posts
410 upvotes
DeWalt DW 745 on sale for $299 at Lowe's - I'd be more inclined to go for that. 3 year warranty, soft start.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7773 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
McGus wrote: DeWalt DW 745 on sale for $299 at Lowe's - I'd be more inclined to go for that. 3 year warranty, soft start.
And the rack and pinion rip fence! ;-)