Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Rona Calgary Symons Valley/Creekside CLOSING...25% off everything.

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2012 9:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3129 posts
1289 upvotes

[Rona] Rona Calgary Symons Valley/Creekside CLOSING...25% off everything.

As it sez. I think this is the newest Rona in Calgary, as it's only a few years old...but it's shutting down.

I was in earlier today...lots of stuff left. NO LUMBER and most power tools are gone. But still tons of lighting, electrical, hardware, home decor, etc left.

No idea when it's actually gone, but they are bound to increase the discount.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
robskot wrote: As it sez. I think this is the newest Rona in Calgary, as it's only a few years old...but it's shutting down.

I was in earlier today...lots of stuff left. NO LUMBER and most power tools are gone. But still tons of lighting, electrical, hardware, home decor, etc left.

No idea when it's actually gone, but they are bound to increase the discount.

I've heard the one in Crowfoot was also closing. But I don't shop Rona so I am not sure if it's true or if they're having the same closing sale.
Jan 17, 2010
425 posts
170 upvotes
I was there crowfoot rona Sunday, no closing sale.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
They emailed me in early May that they're closing the doors June 24.

Was in there a couple weeks ago. Looked pretty cleaned out.

Watch for higher discounts coming soon for the remaining stock.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
well, that area is pretty dead to begin with. My friend used to live in Evanston so right by there, and that whole strip mall sucks. Most interesting thing there is the KFC and BP that just opened recently.

I've been into that Rona as well, and it was like a ghost town.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
gheart008 wrote: well, that area is pretty dead to begin with. My friend used to live in Evanston so right by there, and that whole strip mall sucks. Most interesting thing there is the KFC and BP that just opened recently.

I've been into that Rona as well, and it was like a ghost town.

Oh ever since the sale started that parking lot has been jam packed every day. Very picked over though from what I saw but didn't feel like sticking around but will head back later this week to check. Very picked over and no big ticket items like mowers/bbqs.
The mall is not that bad though, I have a great pub, starbucks, my gym, shoppers, coop and good earth! :razz:
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
bomberman447 wrote: Oh ever since the sale started that parking lot has been jam packed every day. Very picked over though from what I saw but didn't feel like sticking around but will head back later this week to check. Very picked over and no big ticket items like mowers/bbqs.
The mall is not that bad though, I have a great pub, starbucks, my gym, shoppers, coop and good earth! :razz:

You're referring to Scottman's Well for the pub? ya they're ok, been there for lunch a few times. Coop and Shoppers are too expensive!
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1443 posts
376 upvotes
Calgary
gheart008 wrote: You're referring to Scottman's Well for the pub? ya they're ok, been there for lunch a few times. Coop and Shoppers are too expensive!
Yes, I go there quite often. I like their food/wings etc. I only go to shoppers for the 20x points and coop for the meat and product, otherwise off to superstore :lol:
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
3129 posts
1289 upvotes
Love the Well!!! Go all the time.

Actually they had a pile of bbqs yesterday. Quite a few of 2 different models from what I saw.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)