Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

RONA - Clearance Section - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2019 7:00 am
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
WikkiWikki wrote: I have been there a few times a week lately because of getting things for our new house and the sale. And the front area changes daily. Some sales are kinda meh, others are crazy good. Waiting on some stuff to see if it lowers more.
With an ongoing reno I'm browsing online and popping into stores when I'm nearby. Just recently got the Rainfresh Twist filtration system for $15 and Crawford OH2 garage storage for $11.75.

The biggest coup so far has to be the toilets I mentioned in post 169. A few weeks ago they showed 1 in stock again...ordered, they cancelled. A couple weeks later shows in stock again. Ordered and then I get the 'we need more time to process etc.' e-mail, so I'm expecting a cancellation. Stays pending for a few days so I call the store and they tell me it's coming from the warehouse. Fantastic because I thought it was just in store stock. It arrives and the cashier notices the price dropped to $40 since I purchased it so he actually adjusted the price for me AND did a return and re-buy for $40 on the original 2 I bought. Wound up with the 3 toilets for $134 all in.

As many annoyances as there have been with this clearance blitz there are some big wins.
Images
  • OH2.JPG
  • rainfresh.JPG
  • avitus.JPG
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
SmittyB wrote: With an ongoing reno I'm browsing online and popping into stores when I'm nearby. Just recently got the Rainfresh Twist filtration system for $15 and Crawford OH2 garage storage for $11.75.

The biggest coup so far has to be the toilets I mentioned in post 169. A few weeks ago they showed 1 in stock again...ordered, they cancelled. A couple weeks later shows in stock again. Ordered and then I get the 'we need more time to process etc.' e-mail, so I'm expecting a cancellation. Stays pending for a few days so I call the store and they tell me it's coming from the warehouse. Fantastic because I thought it was just in store stock. It arrives and the cashier notices the price dropped to $40 since I purchased it so he actually adjusted the price for me AND did a return and re-buy for $40 on the original 2 I bought. Wound up with the 3 toilets for $134 all in.

As many annoyances as there have been with this clearance blitz there are some big wins.
For the first time my entire order was cancelled yesterday. They had a bunch of new clearance stuff show up, and it said in stock for the store. But I guess head office ads the stuff before they check store inventory.

Ill still be keeping my eye out, my hugest score was the proslat cabinets for the garage
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Double check their original price with somewhere else. In some cases, the original price is quite inflated as if they're trying to duplicate Canadian Tire.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)