Hot Deals

[Rona] Rona Clearance 60% Off YMMV - Tools, lights, locks, pressure washers and BBQs additional 60% off In store only

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2020 10:12 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
17 posts
47 upvotes
Burnaby, BC

[Rona] Rona Clearance 60% Off YMMV - Tools, lights, locks, pressure washers and BBQs additional 60% off In store only

Hey All,

Definitely a YMMV, but Rona has a clearance event on and some great deals to be found in store only.

Picked up the following

Broan Hoodfan 30 inch stainless - $60
Halifax Weiser Locks Privacy - $20

Saw
Bosch electric aquatek 1700 and 2000 - 120-150 after discount

Bosch recipracting saws for $70

Multiple other items. BBQs were 60% off Broil King etc.

Great deals to be found!

Happy hunting
Last edited by GameOfDeals on Dec 15th, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
406 replies
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
17 posts
47 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Just to update things I saw:

Google Home -$35 after discount
Dewalt Table Saws
Vanity’s
Sinks
Faucets
Dry/wet vacuum, Brissell cordless vacuum
Bosch drills
Dewalt drills
Craftsman combo tool set
Bosch batteries
Roofing nail guns
Flooring tools

Saw at Abbotsford bc location
Nov 18, 2018
77 posts
52 upvotes
Were these items together in a specific area of the store displayed as 60% or just randomly throughout the store ? Want to check the local GTA store...
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1405 posts
869 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
GameOfDeals wrote: Just to update things I saw:

Google Home -$35 after discount
Dewalt Table Saws
Vanity’s
Sinks
Faucets
Dry/wet vacuum, Brissell cordless vacuum
Bosch drills
Dewalt drills
Craftsman combo tool set
Bosch batteries
Roofing nail guns
Flooring tools

Saw at Abbotsford bc location
Just curious...on the Google Home...what additional discount are you referring too in bringing the price down to $35Black Question Mark Ornament The Google Home is currently clearance priced on the Rona website for $51.60
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
17 posts
47 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
In store only, the price was listed at 72.99 or something close to that

It’s additional 60% off yellow dot marked items in store.

Re: google home
Last edited by GameOfDeals on Dec 15th, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3374 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like a nation wide clearance on a whole lot of stuff. Items vary by location but some great deals to be had. For instance, saw a couple of water heaters at Stockyards...if anyone looking for a new one, or wanting to ditch a rental. As well as those queen size mattress/bed in a box for $150-$175.

Also, I don't have my receipt right now but is clearances usually final sale? I brought a bunch of other items @50% off. I would price adjust at 60 or maybe 70% off by next week, assuming they still in stock. Though some items are one-offs.
Last edited by Fightguard on Dec 15th, 2019 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
17 posts
47 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Fightguard wrote: Seems like a nation wide clearance on a whole lot of stuff. Items vary by location but some great deals to be had. For instance, saw a couple of water heaters at Stockyards...if anyone looking for a new one, or wanting to ditch a rental.
It’s a hot deal, lots of items that are additional 60%, just hard to relay all over a post. I’m tied in to the Milwaukee tool family. Otherwise I’d be all over the tools here.

Don’t remember the exact model but a karacher electric pressure washer was 125.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1405 posts
869 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
GameOfDeals wrote: In store only, the price was listed at 72.99 or something close to that

It’s additional 60% off yellow dot marked items in store.
You certainly got a great deal as most Rona stores are discounting the Google Home 60% off the original price of $129.99 It looks like you are certainly living up to your RFD post name Winking Face
Apr 21, 2012
298 posts
304 upvotes
Ontario
It's 30 to 60 percent off. A lot of items mentioned are only 30 percent off rona's jacked up price.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3374 posts
1858 upvotes
Toronto
mobbie wrote: It's 30 to 60 percent off. A lot of items mentioned are only 30 percent off rona's jacked up price.
my Rona, at Stockyards was additional % off (last week was all 50% off) the already reduced last yellow sticker price on many items (hence some people getting cheap Google Homes). They are legit deals at my location anyway. So it's another reduction off the already clearance prices. YMMY obviously.
At my store, these items all have a line through the barcode, in black permanent marker. I suspect these would be final sale if marked as such.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2884 posts
1242 upvotes
The cashier at my local Rona did say that clearance items are final sale.
Sep 1, 2014
463 posts
153 upvotes
Calgary
I picked up a DeWalt 40v electric grass trimmer last week at the same discount. Came out to aprox $190 which was a smokin hot deal.
Oct 27, 2009
319 posts
205 upvotes
Hamilton
SizzleChest wrote: The cashier at my local Rona did say that clearance items are final sale.
Good point. I found a Maax tub surround on their website Clearance at a Hamilton Rona. Went to check it out. Unwrapped it, to sales lady’s dismay, and found it was cracked and crumbling on the top. A lot of the other stuff was wrapped in packing tape and looked pieced together. Buyer beware.