• Jan 19th, 2019 7:13 pm
[OP]
Jun 2, 2017
78 posts
67 upvotes
Markham

[Rona] Rona Thursday to Sunday Up to 20% Savings

First time posting a deal.

Rona is having another discount promotion based on the dollar amount spent, if you missed the Nest x Yale lock sale a few days ago the 20% discount is working too for this also! You can also apply the $10 coupon if you sign up the newsletter for the first time to stack on this promotion.

Don't forget the 2% ebates!

Your text to link here...
10 replies
Apr 19, 2006
351 posts
93 upvotes
Thanks OP. I missed the Yale x Nest deal over the weekend but was able to snag it this time. $359 with $20% off and $10 dollar newsletter discount + 2% ebates ($5.58).

All said and done, $309.92 after taxes, discounts, and ebates.
Aug 27, 2014
349 posts
182 upvotes
Rona has a similar sale almost every weekend. NEVER buy something there unless there is a sale.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2013 posts
493 upvotes
Montreal
I've also realised that some smaller hardware stores have way better pricing than RONA/HD.
Their regular prices are often even better than RONA with a 20% discount.
Nov 1, 2017
13 posts
6 upvotes
Fine print says Nest products do not apply. But the Nest Doorbell is branded “Nest Labs”. I was able to get the 20% off (with a small filler item), stack the $10 coupon and of course Ebates.

Not a bad deal. Will see if they cancel my order.
[OP]
Jun 2, 2017
78 posts
67 upvotes
Markham
mandaid wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 3:16 pm
Fine print says Nest products do not apply. But the Nest Doorbell is branded “Nest Labs”. I was able to get the 20% off (with a small filler item), stack the $10 coupon and of course Ebates.

Not a bad deal. Will see if they cancel my order.
Based on people posting in the other Rona thread, they were able to order this with no issues. I think Rona classified this smart lock as a Yale branded smart lock, that's why we are able to apply the discount for this promotion.
Mar 26, 2018
53 posts
55 upvotes
gavinjai wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 3:30 pm
Based on people posting in the other Rona thread, they were able to order this with no issues. I think Rona classified this smart lock as a Yale branded smart lock, that's why we are able to apply the discount for this promotion.
Yeah, I was able to purchase an ecobee 4 with a discount even when it was an exclusion fine print.
Nov 1, 2017
13 posts
6 upvotes
gavinjai wrote: Based on people posting in the other Rona thread, they were able to order this with no issues. I think Rona classified this smart lock as a Yale branded smart lock, that's why we are able to apply the discount for this promotion.
I was hoping to get the Nest Protect, ended up with the doorbell instead. Oh well that’s the RFD life
Sep 18, 2017
15 posts
19 upvotes
does anyone knows a good snow blower? I am getting tired of shovelling ...
Jul 11, 2018
699 posts
498 upvotes
justloking wrote:
Jan 17th, 2019 7:34 pm
does anyone knows a good snow blower? I am getting tired of shovelling ...
I just use my Dewalt leaf blower (DCBL720) when I get home, takes care of deck, back yard, and front within 5-10 mins easy.
Best deals:
Mar 19, 2018
19 posts
19 upvotes
If you're shopping with Rona, make sure you add the items you like to your favorites and then change stores to all the different locations in your area. Sometimes the pricing differences are drastic. I've saved tons of money by doing that.