Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Rona toilet sale

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2018 6:48 pm
Tags:
Dec 26, 2015
480 posts
398 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[Rona] Rona toilet sale

Hi guys I just picked up 3 toilets for 99 dollars each. If anyone is looking. I think this is the cheapest they have been regular 197.
44 replies
Oct 18, 2010
126 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Any details on the model ?
Dec 26, 2015
480 posts
398 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
It is uberhaus 2 piece 4.1/6 liter dual flush.
Jan 20, 2017
50 posts
8 upvotes
haha damn, I actually need 3 toilets. Was hoping for some selection though.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Has a good map rating, Costco has a regular deal on toilets too,
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1816 posts
430 upvotes
Edmonton
Home Depot had American standard contour for $99 as well
Apr 3, 2010
581 posts
845 upvotes
Costco has their own Water Ridge brand for $99 (2-piece), and for $180 (1-piece), both elongated bowl, and include soft-close seats. I keep reading about how superior one-piece toilets are. Are they really worth the extra money?
Last edited by Hotdiggety on May 12th, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
look for a good map rating
elongated
chair height
one piece for cleaning benefits
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
Hotdiggety wrote: Costco has their own Water Ridge brand for $99 (2-piece), and or $180 (1-piece), both elongated bowl, and include soft-close seats. I keep reading about how superior one-piece toilets are. Are they really worth the extra money?
One piece are much easier to clean and I would suspect tend to leak less (given that there is no connection/gasket between the bowl and tank). Obviously a bit heavier so may be more difficult to install if you’re not experienced or strong.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
kanewtz wrote: Honest question, can this toilet handle huge dumps?

Asking for a friend...
Tell your friend big dumps are something to be proud of. I rate them by the number of flushes it takes. A 2-flusher is an accomplishment, but a 3-flusher is something really special. Anything requiring physical assistance to get it down is the stuff of legends. Blockage caused primarily by paper does not count.
Nov 30, 2016
81 posts
40 upvotes
PEI
GT!! wrote: Tell your friend big dumps are something to be proud of. I rate them by the number of flushes it takes. A 2-flusher is an accomplishment, but a 3-flusher is something really special. Anything requiring physical assistance to get it down is the stuff of legends. Blockage caused primarily by paper does not count.
This made me spit out my beer.
Haha.
Well said. And agreed.
Oct 15, 2017
630 posts
436 upvotes
Canada
Holie shet, nice deal.

I'll show myself out.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: Honest question, can this toilet handle huge dumps?

Asking for a friend...
Just make sure map rating is 1000g (this toilet is)
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3780 posts
6258 upvotes
I was hoping this was a elongated toilet bowl. I’d buy it, would be hot for this price. but it’s a round bowl. I’ve been looking to change out the round bowl that came with the house.

I find the bowl opening to be to small, where my shit sometimes smears the back of the bowl or my you know what touches the front rim of the toilet when sitting.

My workplaces office elongated when I use it, I do not have this issue. I love the freedom of the largeness of the bowl it provides.
Last edited by Allen84 on May 12th, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
kcirtap78 wrote: Got a cadet 3 last weekend at home Depot. Price matched renodepot and got 20% off. Was 240$ before tax. Great toilet so far. Like that sides are smooth. So easy to clean. Although more expensive. But figure u don't change toilets very often. https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.cade ... cNEALw_wcB
Side being smooth is a great feature. It does make it a little harder to install, but it's worth it. It will be much easier to clean. Looks better Imo too.
Not dual Flush tho!