[Rona] Runfine One Piece Toilet $129

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 8:56 am
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2128 posts
399 upvotes
Da boot
Wide bowl is a MUST, nobody wants to clean the under rim every time they take a seat for a long think.
Nov 6, 2009
579 posts
37 upvotes
Is this one of the cheapest available out there? Roughly how much are the cheapest ones anyways?
Need to put 1 in basement for roughly 40 flushes year around.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2063 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
sonajatt wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:31 pm
Is this one of the cheapest available out there? Roughly how much are the cheapest ones anyways?
Need to put 1 in basement for roughly 40 flushes year around.
$99 at Costco for a round toilet.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2012
1842 posts
127 upvotes
Guelph
Stupid question sorry, but does flush power for lack of a better word vary much between toilets and quality? I didn’t think much of it when installing mine a while ago and without getting too graphic it often fails to flush even smaller solid waste.... my drains have been snaked.....I think I’ve pretty much maxed out the amount of water it uses when flushing...will a better toilet help?
Feb 3, 2012
68 posts
14 upvotes
T.O.
dtm252535 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 10:52 pm
Stupid question sorry, but does flush power for lack of a better word vary much between toilets and quality? I didn’t think much of it when installing mine a while ago and without getting too graphic it often fails to flush even smaller solid waste.... my drains have been snaked.....I think I’ve pretty much maxed out the amount of water it uses when flushing...will a better toilet help?
Look here http://www.map-testing.com/ for MAP ratings. I can attest that the flushing power of this $129 toilet is just as good as my more expensive American Standard Cadet 3 toilet.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1891 posts
6048 upvotes
Laval
full price showing now.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 7gb $39/month! Thanks RFD!!
Jul 27, 2011
8 posts
6 upvotes
Thornhill
I'm wondering if anyone has seen in store / was able to purchase the side covers (to cover the side bolt openings).
Sep 9, 2005
169 posts
17 upvotes
I had the clearance issue with my water shut off. So I had to return it.