Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rona

Saturday only, Scratch & Save 10% to 100% (min. $75)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2014 10:15 am
10 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
IBETONSPORTS wrote: Can this work with PM at homedepot at all?
Don't know if they will PM a scratch and save but I plan on trying to PM with the offer from Reno-Depot 15% off everything in-store this Saturday. I have heard that Home Depot is more likely to PM that kind of sale. Guess I'll find out Saturday...
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
deals46 wrote: Don't know if they will PM a scratch and save but I plan on trying to PM with the offer from Reno-Depot 15% off everything in-store this Saturday. I have heard that Home Depot is more likely to PM that kind of sale. Guess I'll find out Saturday...
I've had success with HD to PM the 15% sale from Reno Depot, however YMMV on whether it is 15% on a single item (like Reno Depot does very often) or if they'll apply the 15% off on all of your purchases.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
last time rona had 10% saturday in store on anything HD did the PM no issues. Last time there was the 15% Hd also did it no issues at all.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Aug 24, 2010
848 posts
456 upvotes
With a purchase of $75 or more
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1562 posts
1010 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
Bonus airmiles are excluded.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
alkizmo wrote: I've had success with HD to PM the 15% sale from Reno Depot, however YMMV on whether it is 15% on a single item (like Reno Depot does very often) or if they'll apply the 15% off on all of your purchases.
Thanks for the info. IIRC the promos vary and sometimes the discount is limited to one item only. The current description of the Reno-Depot promo states: ''will give 15% off before taxes on the purchase of any merchandise available in store.'' There is no mention of one item only this time so I hope it works as I am getting several items!
blazed16 wrote: last time rona had 10% saturday in store on anything HD did the PM no issues. Last time there was the 15% Hd also did it no issues at all.
Thanks for the info. I'm guessing that even if they were to PM the Rona scratch and save that they would limit it to 10%?
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
Any recommendation on a glass shower door for a bathtub?
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6317 posts
3093 upvotes
Manitoba
Rona jacks up there price on everything just before the sale...
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Got the Reno-Depot 15% PMed at HD, no problems at all.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)