Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 15, 2008
697 posts
94 upvotes
Markham

Roots price adjustment policy

Bought a sweater at REGULAR price for $54.99 + tax and now they have a 25% the whole store this weekend

Am i eligible for a price adjustment to get some money back? Can anyone help me out?

On the back of the receipt it states:
"We offer a one-time price adjustment on full price merchandise only within 14 days of the date shown on the original sales receipt."

Yes? or no?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
208 upvotes
Surrey
onefive wrote:
Nov 10th, 2009 10:56 pm
Bought a sweater at REGULAR price for $54.99 + tax and now they have a 25% the whole store this weekend

Am i eligible for a price adjustment to get some money back? Can anyone help me out?

On the back of the receipt it states:
"We offer a one-time price adjustment on full price merchandise only within 14 days of the date shown on the original sales receipt."

Yes? or no?
With all due respect, why do you need to get a third opinion on something that's right there in front of you? Take a deep breath and read the receipt s-l-o-w-l-y to get the answer to your question.
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
Jul 5, 2004
23826 posts
3386 upvotes
As the above posted already stated, why are you asking this when you've already answered your own question? It's very clearly spelled out for you on your receipt. What can we possibly tell you that the receipt already didn't?

Besides, you didn't even mention when you bought the sweater, so how can we possibly answer your question?
[OP]
Jun 15, 2008
697 posts
94 upvotes
Markham
LOL obviously i didn't know thats why i posted just to make sure

thanks for the kind support tho :)

ALL you had to do was just say yes or no as i clearly stated.

Because the price isn't marked down to a lower price, they have a 25% off this week or something
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
208 upvotes
Surrey
onefive wrote:
Nov 11th, 2009 10:59 pm
Because the price isn't marked down to a lower price, they have a 25% off this week or something
If you can't figure this one out on your own, you need a lot more help than anyone here can provide...
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!
[OP]
Jun 15, 2008
697 posts
94 upvotes
Markham
iamnotamerican.com wrote:
Nov 12th, 2009 12:42 am
If you can't figure this one out on your own, you need a lot more help than anyone here can provide...

lollllllllll