Off Topic

Rotherham victim. Government adds insult to injury.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2017 11:35 am
Tags:
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes

Rotherham victim. Government adds insult to injury.

The political correctness in England is truly pathetic.
A government compensation program is denying rape victims who were as young as 12 because they feel the young girls consented.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/government-ag ... 43008.html
18 replies
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3521 posts
454 upvotes
lets hope that "our pc" doesn't lock this thread ... Winking Face
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13907 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
I'd love to hear the 'logic' behind this.

Their own argument seems to be:
1. We have jailed 6 people for multiple, prolonged instances of rape, kidnapping, assault, and multiple other offenses against these girls
2. Anyone under 16 in incapable of consent under any circumstances
3. These girls were under 16 at the time of the offenses
4. Therefore, they are denied compensation because they consented and no crimes were committed against them

The conclusion there doesn't really fit.
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1649 posts
249 upvotes
Kaz wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:48 pm
A government compensation program is denying rape victims who were as young as 12 because they feel the young girls consented.
I know this is your typical fake outrage rant, but please explain how this failure has anything to do with "political correctness"? The article YOU linked even mentioned that over 700 child rape victims having been denied compensation because the CICA considered them to have "consented." It has nothing to do with the religion of the Rotherham perpetrator that you're trying desperately to link here.

And please make up your mind. In the Omar Khadr thread, you tried to argue that a 15-year old Omar was not a child soldier because he "volunteered" in the fight and that it was okay to torture a child at Guantanamo Bay.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1649 posts
249 upvotes
lubmar wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 8:47 am
lets hope that "our pc" doesn't lock this thread ... Winking Face
If this thread is locked by the mods, it would only be because the OP tried to link the CICA failure to being something about the religion of the Rotherham criminals when all facts point to an overall failure of the CICA guidelines instead. As the article even points out, over 700 victims have been denied because the CICA deemed it "consent" and the criminals range from all religious groups and not just the one the OP consistently targets.
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13907 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
akira1971 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:12 am
I know this is your typical fake outrage rant, but please explain how this failure has anything to do with "political correctness"? The article YOU linked even mentioned that over 700 child rape victims having been denied compensation because the CICA considered them to have "consented." It has nothing to do with the religion of the Rotherham perpetrator that you're trying desperately to link here.

And please make up your mind. In the Omar Khadr thread, you tried to argue that a 15-year old Omar was not a child soldier because he "volunteered" in the fight and that it was okay to torture a child at Guantanamo Bay.
This is how: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... andal.html

The police in all of these cases knew about the crimes that were going on for years, but went to extreme lengths not to investigate them because the perpetrators were all Muslims and the victims all weren't. Even when it comes to the media's favorite human interest piece, the little white girl, the UK government is doing everything it can to throw them under the bus and get rid of all mention of this case lest it upset the rest of the Muslims in the UK. Their other victims, the little Sikh, Hindu, and non-white Christian girls, are completely ignored by the media and the government even though those communities have been pressuring the government to do something about this for decades.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rning.html

You'll notice the pattern in all these stories of the media and police describing the perpetrators as 'Asian', deliberately using the broadest possible term they can in an attempt to deflect blame from their chosen people.
Last edited by Piro21 on Sep 13th, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3521 posts
454 upvotes
akira1971 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:19 am
If this thread is locked by the mods, it would only be because the OP tried to link the CICA failure to being something about the religion of the Rotherham criminals when all facts point to an overall failure of the CICA guidelines instead. As the article even points out, over 700 victims have been denied because the CICA deemed it "consent" and the criminals range from all religious groups and not just the one the OP consistently targets.
"Rotherham" (case/scandal) is a perfect example of "political correctness" when dealing with crimes committed by "minorities" (muslims in uk in this case) ...
[OP]
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1427 posts
52 upvotes
akira1971 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:12 am

Omar khadr was not a child soldier because he was over the age of 15, which is the actual UN definition.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2005
3521 posts
454 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 10:37 am
You'll notice the pattern in all these stories of the media and police describing the perpetrators as 'Asian', deliberately using the broadest possible term they can in an attempt to deflect blame from their chosen people.
+1
Dec 28, 2015
109 posts
22 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Kaz wrote:
Sep 12th, 2017 11:48 pm

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/government-ag ... 43008.html

Yes that is bad and same reason why they didn't pay out to the Catholic Church victims as well in England! But I don't see how this is PC and not just being cheap.

Even the churches think govt should pay out

https://www.premierchristianradio.com/N ... -consented
Aug 2, 2017
185 posts
49 upvotes
Logtown
MrWhiteCoffee wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 11:31 am
Yes that is bad and same reason why they didn't pay out to the Catholic Church victims as well in England! But I don't see how this is PC and not just being cheap.

Even the churches think govt should pay out

https://www.premierchristianradio.com/N ... -consented
The Catholic Church is one of the last places on Earth I'd look to for guidance on sex crimes.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1649 posts
249 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
This is how: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politic ... andal.html
Again, this article/story is about a CICA guideline that denied compensation to many rape victims, who's perpetrators ranges from various different religions/backgrounds. There is nothing "PC" about it at all. The "consent" part is just plain stupid. PERIOD.
Piro21 wrote:
Please show me where a criminal's religion is reported in news articles when it is irrelevant to the story itself. I just scanned a bunch of CNN/FoxNews/BBC/TorontoStar/NationalPost local crime articles, and none of them listed the suspect's religious affiliation. I can't tell if they're talking about a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu. Worst yet, I don't know how the media would describe me if I ever commit a crime. Agnostic? Atheist? Religiously Confused??
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2004
13907 posts
1432 upvotes
Toronto
akira1971 wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 12:15 pm
Again, this article/story is about a CICA guideline that denied compensation to many rape victims, who's perpetrators ranges from various different religions/backgrounds. There is nothing "PC" about it at all. The "consent" part is just plain stupid. PERIOD.

Please show me where a criminal's religion is reported in news articles when it is irrelevant to the story itself. I just scanned a bunch of CNN/FoxNews/BBC/TorontoStar/NationalPost local crime articles, and none of them listed the suspect's religious affiliation. I can't tell if they're talking about a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu. Worst yet, I don't know how the media would describe me if I ever commit a crime. Agnostic? Atheist? Religiously Confused??
So, in your opinion, cases with a clear motivation should not have that motivation mentioned anywhere at all? This article should just say 'teenagers of unknown origin hang a little boy also of unknown origin for after bullying and taunting him for some unknown reason'?
http://www.torontosun.com/2017/09/13/bi ... ntire-body

The religion of the perpetrators in this incident and in all the other such incidents is highly relevant. They come from a wide array of countries, linked by that one common thread. It is clear that it motivated them, since none of the victims were from the same group. The fact that the CICA is so willing to flout their own laws and all established procedures to obtain one desired outcome is indicative of them following the same denial strategy the police in Rotherham followed for so many years in an attempt to not offend 'cultural sensitivities' of the group the attackers belonged to.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
7335 posts
1208 upvotes
Piro21 wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rning.html

Such a slap in the face to yellow race such as Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc to be thrown together with the culture that muslims bring from middle east and India. I have more respect for the Japanese* than I do for my fellow whites, and I'm actually looking into ways to move to Nihon away from Canada. This place is becoming quickly a dump too.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Sep 13th, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: *derogatory term edited
Aug 26, 2017
109 posts
27 upvotes
But, but, but Islam is the religion of peace.
Justin Trudeau - bankrupting Canada since 2015.