Off Topic

Rotherham victim. Government adds insult to injury.

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2017 11:35 am
Tags:
Aug 2, 2017
188 posts
52 upvotes
Logtown
Messerschmitt wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 3:27 pm
Such a slap in the face to yellow race such as Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc to be thrown together with the culture that muslims bring from middle east and India. I have more respect for the Japanese* than I do for my fellow whites, and I'm actually looking into ways to move to Nihon away from Canada. This place is becoming quickly a dump too.
I initially was gonna drop my US citizenship when I got my naturalized Canadian citizenship but yeah, after seeing the mess Canada is catering to, I decided to keep it in the event Canada wants to emulate certain European (Yurop) countries.

At minimum, if I'm gonna be in a country with loonie lefties, at least in the US I have the right to blow the heads off of anyone threatening me and my family, and have the law at my back. The only benefit of living in Canada atm is the disparity in violence factor, but that is certainly something that can change just as quick as it did abroad.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
36362 posts
2370 upvotes
Toronto
Messerschmitt wrote:
Sep 13th, 2017 3:27 pm
Such a slap in the face to yellow race such as Japanese, Chinese, Thai, etc to be thrown together with the culture that muslims bring from middle east and India. I have more respect for the Japanese* than I do for my fellow whites, and I'm actually looking into ways to move to Nihon away from Canada. This place is becoming quickly a dump too.
To be fair... Asian means something very different in the U.K. It actually refers to brown people and its been that way for maybe a 100 years. Its because of all the Indian immigrants/trade during colonial times.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4142 posts
409 upvotes
This thread is getting SO locked. Its been made pretty clear, by now, that inciting hate against a regime that may be full of rapists will not tolerated nor discussed in these forums
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
15828 posts
1717 upvotes
Montreal
Kingmoo wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 1:54 am
This thread is getting SO locked. Its been made pretty clear, by now, that inciting hate against a regime that may be full of rapists will not tolerated nor discussed in these forums
Which "regime" are you referring to? Last i checked, teh Muslims aren't actually running the gubmint in the UK.