20890 upvotes
Toronto

Toronto - Feb 26. Free lunchtime concert @ Roy Thomson Hall

Deal Link:
Expiry:
February 26, 2020
Retailer:
Roy Thomson Hall
Join us for a free surprise concert! We want to bring a bit of sunshine to these grey days of February with bright, energetic music by Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Bernstein, and more. This one-hour lunchtime performance is our way of giving back to the city we love.

Wed, Feb 26 at 12:30pm
Roy Thomson Hall

General Admission tickets are available online. Limit of six per person—book yours today!

Book Free Tickets for Wed, Feb 26 at 12:30pm

http://email.wordfly.com/click?sid=MzE3 ... =version_A

This performance is our thank-you to Torontonians for the privilege of being part of your lives.

This performance is free, but tickets are required for entry. All seating is General Admission. Doors will open at 11:30am. We encourage you to give yourself plenty of time and arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the concert start time. Ticketholders who have not arrived by 12:15pm will have their tickets released and made available to persons waiting in line.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8302 posts
3225 upvotes
Toronto
Are the tickets sold out already? I tried to redeem just now but it wasn't available?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20119 posts
20890 upvotes
Toronto
Happens today. Rush line for non ticket holders
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.