Expired Hot Deals

[Royal Bank] RBC new chequing account promotion - Apple Watch or $79 iPhone Se

Oct 23, 2017
1 posts
Opened my RBC account August 30th 2017. My first direct deposit went in September 8th. Received an e-mail to select my Apple device on the 10th of September. I made my selection and the cofirmation page said 4-7 business days. It is October 24th which is 32 business days from time of selection. This is rediculous! Really wish I didn’t sign up for RBC. Called once and was told it wasn’t their issue and I just have to wait ??? Really ??? Maybe I’ll get it by Christmas??
Oct 23, 2017
3 posts
Same here. Ordered my Iphone on October 4th and confirmation page said 4-7 business days. No return from them until now.
Jul 31, 2017
794 posts
211 upvotes
I have a feeling these banks are good at advertising but not 100% at fulfilling their promise in time. But that's just an opinion, for right or wrong. :)
Oct 23, 2017
3 posts
StephanieG870685 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 8:30 am
Opened my RBC account August 30th 2017. My first direct deposit went in September 8th. Received an e-mail to select my Apple device on the 10th of September. I made my selection and the cofirmation page said 4-7 business days. It is October 24th which is 32 business days from time of selection. This is rediculous! Really wish I didn’t sign up for RBC. Called once and was told it wasn’t their issue and I just have to wait ??? Really ??? Maybe I’ll get it by Christmas??
Any news Stephanie?
Oct 23, 2017
1 posts
I ordered the watch, rose gold 42mm, September 9. On September 25 called RBC and they said that I would get the tracking number by September 28. I called again on September 28 because I didnt receive any tracking number, and they said my watch order was processed on September 25. (maybe if I didn't call on September 25, it might have never been processed?)
But finally I got the tracking number on Thursday, October 26 and got the apple watch on Monday October 30.
Nov 17, 2017
1 posts
Has anyone ordered a watch recently? Mine said it would be 4-7 business days to ship and I got my tracking number around then but it’s still not working when I try to track it. Just wondering how long it takes to actually ship (after you get the confirmation email)