7276 posts
6182 upvotes

[Royal Canadian Mint] Toronto maple leafs 100th anniversary 5 pack loonies $5

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Royal Canadian Mint
More offers from Royal Canadian Mint
http://www.mint.ca/store/acquisitioncoi ... rod3090136

Combine with the Vimy Ridge toonie packs for cheap(er) shipping (http://forums.redflagdeals.com/mint-ca- ... 2131974/2/)

For 100 years, the Toronto Maple Leafs® have ignited their fans' passion with unforgettable experiences and great hockey. The Royal Canadian Mint proudly celebrates the Leafs' centennial with this commemorative loonie. Go Leafs™ Go!

Don't wait to find these commemorative $1 coins in your change. Get them today, and hold on to them. For $5, plus shipping and handling*, you will receive five $1 coins in a specially sealed keepsake.

In 1917, Torontonians welcomed an exciting new reason to embrace winter—the NHL and the franchise that would become the Toronto Maple Leafs® were born. For generations, people had been taking to the ice as soon as the water froze, gliding away at social skating parties and playing a variety of games from pick-up to recreational leagues. Now, with the arrival of a big time team in the biggest league in the hockey world, Toronto Maple Leafs®, winter fans on and off the ice had a common passion to focus their energy. Playing on the ice was a rite of passage for every child. From sons who skated and cheered alongside Dad, to young women who challenged tradition by wielding hockey sticks, the Toronto Maple Leafs® would spark dreams of greatness far and wide.

A must-have for the Toronto Maple Leafs® fan in your family! Order today!

Design:
Two hockey sticks face off above the Leafs' current maple leaf logo in this dynamic design by Canadian artist Steven Rosati; the vintage stick to the left honouring the team's storied past while the stick to the right delivers an enthusiastic nod to the modern game. Our unique security feature is positioned between the two sticks like a hockey puck, and the Leafs' current logo shines below them. It's flanked by the years "1917" and "2017" while a ring of 100 dots further highlights the team's centennial. The coin's denomination is engraved in a semi-circle at the top of the coin with a puck positioned between the words "Canada" and "Dollar."

Order your 2017 Toronto Maple Leafs® 100th Anniversary Coin Pack today!

49 replies
Apr 30, 2007
841 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
Promo code for free ship anyone?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2005
7276 posts
6182 upvotes
yoyogu wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 7:09 pm
Promo code for free ship anyone?
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a free shipping code around this time. New accounts don't offer free shipping either
Dec 4, 2008
286 posts
72 upvotes
If you're like me and already ordered the Vimy ones from a few days ago (with a new account), you have 30 days free shipping. Yes, it's ongoing, has been for a while. http://www.mint.ca/store/mint/customer- ... s-10000018

EDIT: Ordered as in, already paid and had it shipped. The promo requires you to buy something first.
Sep 20, 2008
902 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
anyway to order more than one?
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2002
4830 posts
928 upvotes
Toronto
Shipping kind of cools the deal, thanks though.
Sep 30, 2009
9 posts
1 upvote
brampton
Won’t be worth anything. 5 million in circulation as of today
Feb 15, 2007
902 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
sports1 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 9:16 pm
If you're like me and already ordered the Vimy ones from a few days ago (with a new account), you have 30 days free shipping. Yes, it's ongoing, has been for a while. http://www.mint.ca/store/mint/customer- ... s-10000018

EDIT: Ordered as in, already paid and had it shipped. The promo requires you to buy something first.
How did you get free shipping? I created a new account and tried to order 3 items ( Vimy Ridge $2 Circulation Coin Pack, Toronto Maple Leafs® 100th Anniversary Coin Pack, 25-cent Circulation Coin – 125th Anniversary of the Stanley Cup® Ten Coin Pack) but I still see the shipping cost ($2.99 - letter mail) added to the order total. Are there any tricks to get free shipping with a new account?
Sep 20, 2008
902 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
burgerj wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:29 pm
Won’t be worth anything. 5 million in circulation as of today
You might be right, but this would be an awesome gift for any Leafs fan. Seeing one of these coins maybe a rarity just like the new 10 dollar bill and the glow in the dark toonie. Each I've seen twice since release.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2099 posts
680 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Is it just me or nothing happens whenever you press CHECKOUT?
Aug 6, 2007
102 posts
106 upvotes
AdamKing wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 1:29 am
Is it just me or nothing happens whenever you press CHECKOUT?
Page seems to stop responding on the landing page, you're better off running a search from the main page and adding to the cart that way. Still can't figure out how to get free shipping though.
Dec 4, 2008
286 posts
72 upvotes
gyong3 wrote:
Oct 7th, 2017 10:47 pm
How did you get free shipping? I created a new account and tried to order 3 items ( Vimy Ridge $2 Circulation Coin Pack, Toronto Maple Leafs® 100th Anniversary Coin Pack, 25-cent Circulation Coin – 125th Anniversary of the Stanley Cup® Ten Coin Pack) but I still see the shipping cost ($2.99 - letter mail) added to the order total. Are there any tricks to get free shipping with a new account?
You need to have placed an order previously first.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2099 posts
680 upvotes
YUL/YVR
mmadcat wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 1:47 am
Page seems to stop responding on the landing page, you're better off running a search from the main page and adding to the cart that way. Still can't figure out how to get free shipping though.
Thanks, ordered.
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
2785 posts
170 upvotes
mint accepts paypal? I dont see paypal payment option.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
2785 posts
170 upvotes
mmadcat wrote:
Oct 8th, 2017 1:47 am
agree. Its not working right now.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017